See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 4, 2016

We were actually pleasantly surprised when we entered the facility. This place is nothing special. Definitely NOT a five star. However, we only needed a clean place to stay. Our purpose of the trip was to go fishing during the week and didn't need anything elegant. The place was clean and provided what we needed for the week. I would suggest that you bring your own dishes and pot and pans as what they have is old and very limited.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

This resort is no resort. It sucked. The photos are VERY deceiving. I took true photos of this resort. The rooms are shacks. There is no beach at all. Scorpion in the bathroom. Front door did not lock. We ended up leaving as soon as we saw the room. Dead fish everywhere. Smelled so terrible. Money wasted. When trying to call the manager all you get was a voicemail. Iguanas everywhere. Staff told us people always leave as soon they see the room. This resort is not safe.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I booked for a night at bonefish and when i checked in i got an upgrade at the yellowtail inn when I went to check the room or efficiency the whole room had flies flying all over the place , oven greasy and dirty , floors disgusting , couldn't stay there so I went back to the office and complaint and i got moved to yellowtail room 112 at the top floor... everything looks old , and ac wasn't working so I had to go back to the office again and see if the person in charge can help me and he was nice to move me to Casa del sol the 3/2 condo the condo was ok was happy ac worked there , but the surroundings very disappointing , trash around the properties , not well maintain , beach dirty , no bathroom on sight , housekeeping service is horrible, the housekeepers don't deep clean , floors are dirty, bathroom, fridge ,dusty , screens from the balconies need replacements... towels are small ... the pool is not clean and the owner calls this a resort and charges you a resort fee and you don't get the resort experience and for the price is not worth it .. they need to do a make over of the 3 resorts on sight ... the 3 of them need remodeling , and hire better cleaners , people I had the worst experience and thank God was just one night , never again I don't recommend to stay here , poor quality ... the owner should take in consideration all the reviews and come up with better solutions .. fix the outdoors so people can get the resort experience , invest in better linens , towels, toiletries, more outdoor recreation .. like kayaks , hammocks not just one , grills, picnic tables , new outdoor furniture and remove the pile of sea grass and trash around it ..so people can feel content.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Iloveflo82
Reviewed May 17, 2016

If you travel thinking in a camping adventure, is not bad, but is not fair at all that you pay a hotel fee, for what we found there, not beach at all, ocean view, but impossible to get into the water, not bathroom near to the pool, so you have to wait until you do the check in, to use room bathroom, you are told to use a nearby store bathroom, same think after check out. Maintenance of this hotel, is unnecessarily terrible, I am glad we didn't book yellow tail hotel, next to this one, the pool was ridiculous, at the fee was higher. the staff was very nice, but honestly I feel like I was stolen the money. no kayaking, or beach cabana, no amenities at all.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a good room there.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elly158
Reviewed May 9, 2016

Very small room. Old, needs updating terribly. Cracked and missing tile in shower. No pressure shower sputters water out in all directions. Not given any soap. Pool was ok but small. And they call this a resort and charge you a resort fee of $12.50 a day. Never again. Find another hotel. Room is so small you could not have 2 people standing in the same area at the same time. Parking is on the street but you are allowed to park in the lot next door. Did have to go to other motel to check in. Desk clerk was the best thing about the place. Very very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: There are none
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family