Blackfin Resort and Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$159
US$154
US$171
US$145
US$110
Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Hotels.com
Rainbow Bend Fishing Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Free Breakfast
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$224
Sea Dell Motel(Marathon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$190
US$179
Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
US$225
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2010

If you had a bull dozer it would be for the best. This place is a dump and that is being nice....there was dust under the beds,mold on the pictures,roaches and ants everywhere. Save your money and go somewhere else. The smell and the towels were grey. How anyone can take money for this is beyond me. Sad how the keys are making money on these places and no one says a thing. Sad

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2010

We should've known by the lack of information and pictures on the website that this was definately an overpriced property.

We had a very cute "cottage" on the ocean front....it was clean but had a god awful smell of sewage. The towels were worn and thin and the shower you couldn't put more than 1 person in, it wasn't even wide enough to stand in without hitting your elbows.... however the water pressure was good. Speaking of water, we had NO RUNNING WATER on the 2nd day and it took the staff over 2 hours to get that repaired. And they never notified us that it was back on we are sorry for the inconvenience, nothing........

The floors are literally on a slant, and the rest of the "cottages" looks like they have severe code infractions.

The swimming pool was so small we didn't know if it was actually a hot tub. It had enough room for 2 people and with all the seaweed and stench from the beach you couldn't even get in and enjoy. Plus, there was no access from the sand because the seawall that was built.

This property could be better used to be torn down and have a hotel or condos built on this property. And the seaweed needs to be removed.

Our room was listed at 179.00 for a deluxe oceanfront, we got them lowered to around 139.00 and it was worth less than half that. I think even a motel 6 would've been better.......

The best day was when we left the area and went to Bahia Honda State Park about 20 miles south,,,,,very beautful beaches and no seaweed or stench.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunnyone42
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Well I am a frequent traveler and i have stayed in pretty shabby places but this place definitely topped the list. Where do i start. The area was stinky. It was far from everything. The bathroom didnt have a door!!!!! I was able to make eye contact with my husband while he was on the toilet which is just wrong. The shower tile was coming out. The pool is the saddest little thing you will ever see. For $10 more dollars you can stay at the Banana bay resort which is at a central location and fantastic. The banana bay was recommended by a local. The only reason i ended up at the Bonefish resort is because I booked it through hotwire. I just wish i hadnt made a reservation before hand and wasted my money on that place.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2010

I have always skipped staying in the middle keys thinking that there is nothing to see. Always rushed to Key West straight from Miami. But this time we left little later in the day and were kind of forced to stop. I picked Bonefish right out of my Iphone after going on Hotels.com application. It appeared like a no frills place with reasonable rate for the night. I must commend front desk person (Patrick) who was very welcoming and helpful in every way. You can have a 5star Hotel and if you do not have good people on the front line - it is all for nothing. Room had everything I needed, even microwave and fridge. Was clean with a scent of lavender - must say housekeeping was trained right. I liked it so much that we stayed an extra night and skipped Key West this time altoghether. No regrets. Thank you Bonefish - we will return next month.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2010

The room are dirty and really need a good cleaning. I can't really say the room and furnishings smelled bad, but kind of stale smelling. Again, probably gets back to needing a good cleaning. The resort also needs some maintenance issues, but that didn't bother me. I guess I just expected to have a reasonably clean room at check-in.

Staff not friendly at all. The lady the cleaned our room was rude to say the least. The office was at another property.

The walls were very thin and you can hear whatever the neighbors are doing next door. Not really a parking lot. You just park on the side of the road.

The location was great. Right on the ocean. The pool was nice and warm. They need to have more seating available at the beach and pool area. The resort is pet friendly, which can be an issue when pet owners are not respectful of other guests. We noticed some dogs using the sand area as a place to relieve themselves.

Would not stay there again due to the rooms just being dirty.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manthana06
jacekb1, Manager at Bonefish Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2010

I can not stress enough how this type of feedback helps us get better. I truly appreciate you comments and we have on your advice taken a close look at property to improve quality of product. New air fresheners were purchased to provide guest with clean and "friendly" scent upon entering the room. Housekeeping was notified of your complaint and during the meeting, we discussed an importance of providing good service to all customers. True, that housekeeping staff is not as a requirement trained on customer related issues but that is not an excuse. We will do put a smile on our housekeepers faces and will not rest until we receive number of positive comments from our guest regarding this area of service.