“Tastebud explosions!”
Review of Paradise Produce

Paradise Produce
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am not a vegan or a hippie chick or anything of the sort but I couldn’t resist stopping by Paradise Produce. The first visit I was looking for the guac, which was inevitably sold out, but I did get the strawberry jam. Absolutely delicious. The next time, I was going for fresh fruit for some visitors and stumbled upon the salsa-holy holy!!!! I went back later that day for three more jars!! Every time I’ve been there I’ve been “wow”-ed with the flavor Infusion on my tastebuds. It’s something I hesitate to share, because I would love to keep this all to myself.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love this place! Right down the street and they have eveything! Their produce is fresh and customer service couldn't be any better! The only thing negative is I miss their fruit smoothies: