“Nice place”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were trying to find a place to eat in Marathon as some of the restaurants are not up and running because of Hurricane Irma.
We spotted this one on our hunt for food it wasn't busy when we stopped. The waitress was amazing. We had drinks and food. We sat outside. But there is inside seating also. A good variety on the menu. I order the chicken parmesan sandwich and it was delicious. My husband ordered a gyro and he loved it also. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere, food, and service! I got the blackened Mahi Mahi tacos and they were superb! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

My wife and I were looking for a good breakfast and we love eggs Benedict . Boy were we disappointed. The hollandaise sauce was so watered down, there was no taste and the skillet potatoes that came with it were cold. Glad we went there only once.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The chicken souvlaki platter was delicious so was the French onion soup. We also had the pizza burger which was good. The key lime pie was also good, creamy. The staff was friendly and attentive. We ate inside which was clean. Definitely glad we stopped for a bite.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Went for lunch, food was very good, gyro quesadilla was incredible as was the greek salad. Burgers were good also. Service was good especially sitting at the bar. Definitely will go back