“Nice family dinner”

Ranked #28 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Extensive menu and specials, lots of seating next to a marina overlooking water (gulf). Husband and I both got one of the specials (he got variety of seafood over linguini with chipotle sauce - he said it was amazing! I had snapper with shrimp, rice and veggies, we also got small soups. I could only eat half my meal because I was full - leftovers! My son got lobster roll and said he mostly tasted breading (not lobster) and my daughter got wings and said they were good. Portions were nice size and waitress was friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,158)

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We arrived on Father’s day! It was busy however, we were seated promptly. The service, food and atmosphere were excellent. The Caribbean grouper with pineapple salsa was excellent!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Such a great place! Loved the ambiance, the food, the service and the prices are reasonable. We sat waterside and were able to take in the beauty while dining on stuffed shrimp, a nicely cooked steak and some delicious cocktails!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The drive to Key West is slow and relaxed and along the way you should take time for some Island food. This place is comfy and airy with a fully covered patio for you to enjoy the scenery and warm air without a fear of getting rained on. The servers here are friendly and competent and the food is really good. We ordered the conch fritters which came out a little over fried but tasty. We also ordered the tuna tataki which is a tuna lovers heaven. This was an appetizer and at $14 this was a great value on the menu. I shop fresh seafood all the time and know that tuna is very pricey. The amount of tuna on this plate was incredible. The tuna was seared perfectly and plated beautifully. I couldn't help but admire the dish as a work of art! But the truth is in the taste and this was delicious. Fresh tuna is a treat to one's palate. The tuna was accompanied by some ginger and soy sauce and wasabi and a seaweed salad. This appetizer was my lunch and I ate every bit of it. If you love tuna, you will be totally satisfied with this dish.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We had a couple meals here over the week we stayed and every one was excellent. Service was always Great and the food never let us down. Grouper sandwich was excellent as was steamed peel and eat shrimp.