“Great breakfast stop!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here on my way home from Key West and was glad I did! The wait staff was friendly and the food was good! They had a variety of breakfast and lunch options, along with daily specials. Definitely a great place to check out on the way to or from Key West!

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

My delicious blueberries pancake was on point. The French toast and home fries was out of this world. The Swiss cheese and bacon burger was delicious!! Our waitress Lisa was very friendly and courteous. I would recommend Wooden Spoon restaurant to everyone who wants some homemade and delicious food.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast as I was told by many people I had to do. The service was fast friendly and fun. The owner came by the table welcomed me to the area and told a quick joke then went on his way.

The biscuits were homemade cat head biscuits like grandma used to make and the country fried steak was fork tender.

It's a must do legend in Marathon !

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

1st mean of our vacation was here. We walked and Quickly sat. Within 20 minutes we had our food and our bill. Food was awesome. Atmosphere was fun.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

The food was very good. It’s a older small place. But a greasy spoon with terrific food
Very small - may have to wait - they are busy. Had a sausage and cheese omelette, fried potatoes, and a mammoth biscuit for about $10. They close at 1 pm daily so hit it for breakfast or lunch. Would I go back? Absolutely!