“Delicious and friendly”

Stout's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped for breakfast on our way out of Key West. We had pancakes, french toast, bacon, fresh baked mufffins, fruit cup. All were yummy. Organic tea was a nice surprise. Easy to miss. On right side, immediately after blue building when going north bound. Clean bathrooms.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

We were looking for a new place for breakfast and saw Stouts had great reviews so decided to give it a try, we were not disappointed ! I had the French Toast with Bananas and my husband had an omelette with sausage and grits, both were great ! Service was excellent as well, and the coffee was also excellent ! Will definitely return on our next trip to Marathon

1  Thank jrmarkie
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Haven't been to Stout's since they rebuilt after IRMA. They are always crowded so I was surprised that they were empty when we arrived. Wife and I divided they pancakes and sausage and gravy. Yummy and quite reasonable.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast!!! Family had 3 egg omelet, French toast, Sausage gravy and biscuits with grits. Service was perfect, food was perfect! Staff was very friendly, would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Marathon.

1  Thank CGH02
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were visiting Key West and looked up a list of local eateries. Stout’s popped up and I immediately wanted to go. The food was excellent and the staff was very nice. Knuckle Sandwich makes me want to eat five more it was so good!

1  Thank Kayce L