“Best Pizza and Service Ever”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #42 of 910 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Celebration
Neighbourhood: Celebration
Reviewed October 15, 2018

The pizza was only outdone by their customer service. We had ordered a pizza with some crushed red pepper, oregano and parmesan cheese on the side. They forgot to bring the side toppings. We called and not only did they bring the sides, they brought us another pizza no charge. What a great way to treat your customers. I highly recommend Upper Crust. I have told at least 20 people to go there since this experience. Thanks Upper Crust for caring and having delicious pizza.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. By the slice or by the pie. Try the garlic knots. My daughter loves watching Shane toss it in the air.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

This is a takeout restaurant. There is outside seating that looks to be available for use however. Street parking right up front.

There are several pies premade and sold by the slice. Just like in NY, get a slice or two, it's warmed up in the oven and served with a crisp bottom crust. Absolutely delish.

Prices are low, and staff is friendly.

Celebration is a nice little town to walk around. Plan to spend a little bit of time here, and you'll enjoy a pleasant relaxing environment. A nce break from the parks slammed with tourists.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We have gone to this pizza/sub place several times during our Florida vacations. The food is very good, salads are fresh and the prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

In addition to pizza, they also after salads, sandwiches, calzones, and even dessert - but I have only tried their pizza. It is thin crust, which is my favorite, and I love their veggie pizza! You can get it with red or white (my favorite) sauce. Delicious!

Date of visit: January 2018