“Friendly, great pizza”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #183 of 908 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Reviewed November 7, 2016

In a place where everyone is tired of being nice to you, the folk here were genuinely friendly and interested in who you are, as you chow down in your bargain buffet.

Full marks.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

First time at a cicis and it was pretty good
Tasted good and the store was very clean and the employees were friendly
Buffalo chicken pizza tasted kind of off
The desert was amazing
Salad was outstanding along with the Italian dressing

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2016

Cici's isn't fancy by any means. We had planned to go to a nice place after our day at the Disney parks but being Valentine's Day and a weekend everything was very busy. We called around to a few Italian places in the area, I was told more than once an hour and 1/2 wait which is crazy, especially if you have little kids like I do. This was certainly a plan B, but a wallet friendly plan B at that. The 4 of us ate till we burst for $25 total. If you haven't been before Cici's is a pizza buffet offering many different pizza options from thin crust, to thick crust, to stuffed crust. They keep replenishing these all the time. In addition they have bread sticks, pasta, salad bar, desert pizza, cinnamon rolls and brownies for desert! It was just what we needed with hungry youngsters on a tough weekend night. This is a great place to know about where you know you won't have to wait.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016

My husband said the pizza was good, and I liked the toppings I was able to scrape off.
I've recently been put on a gluten-free diet. Obviously, a pizza place shouldn't have been my choice, but it was in the area we were shopping at lunch time, and hubby wanted it. Who am I to deprive him?
Gluten-free is increasing in popularity, having a GF crust available for special order wouldn't be such a bad idea.
I was still able to eat the salad bar, but it wasn't exactly nutritious. Iceberg lettuce is the lamest of salads, some actual greens (spinach, kale, romaine) would have been appreciated. The worst part was the salad dressing. Ranch tasted awful, very salty, and weird flavor. The water, like all of Kissimmee, smells and tastes like sulfur.
Slippery spot on the floor not cleaned up the whole time we were there.
Bathrooms very messy.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2015

The restaurant is family friendly. the food is fresh and made to order. I like the prices are all very reasonable

Date of visit: September 2015