“Good food at reasonable prices”
Review of Wildside

Wildside
Ranked #163 of 852 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family had dinner here in April 2018. Our food was delicious. Portions were very large. Wait staff very attentive. We had brisket, smoked turkey and St. Louis ribs. The ribs are not on the menu so make sure to ask for them. Everything had a nice smokey flavor and the sauce was good. The side options were a little disappointing without corn on the cob and fried okra for options. Otherwise, we really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While the brisket was cut differently from what I'm used to, the quality, taste, presentation and preparation of the brisket I had was great. With sides of broccoli and a salad, this was a very enjoyable meal. Our new server did his best and will do well! While seating can be a little close, we enjoyed the decor and ambiance. I would definitely go back again. (Those who had the rack of ribs in our party were pleased with them. They aren't baby back and it was an shareable portion - depending on your degree of hunger, of course.) The brisket was reasonably priced and for the portion of ribs it is a reasonable price.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We visited from Ohio and we tried this place on a Wednesday since it was so close to our hotel. The atmosphere is great, the place smells of good BBQ and there's so much to look at. It's a very spacious restaurant. I ordered the chicken and my husband had the brisket. Both meals were so good, although I wish the chicken had a bit more smoked BBQ flavor. Portion sizes are more than enough and the price is right. The prices on the appetizers are surprisingly super-inflated for what the items are. Jose, our server, was awesome! He welcomed us from out of state and was very attentive, but not overly. The only negative thing I'd say about this visit is that the first words out of the hostess's mouth was "Two?" instead of "Hello", or "how are you". That's it. Other than that, the entire experience was great. We would visit again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Of all the places to eat in Orlando we ended up in this filthy place, should of turned round when we walked in, but we all hungry so ordered food, even though Big M’s is next door, Beer is as flat as a wet fart, waited for food for hf hr, got order wrong, give us a free burger but it was that s..t didn’t even eat the burger I was paying for. Advice is it’s a BIG disaster and disappointment.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Stoped by to have 3 Margaritas. Drink menu had no prices. Bill totaled without tip
$38.00. And they were low bar quality. Sham on us for not asking prices first.
Buyer be ware.