See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2016

I go to the Orlando area several times a year. I alway stay at cheap motels around the $50 mark. I don't expect alot but I do expect to have internet in my room when they say it's provided. This hotel was a joke never stayed connected for more than 30 seconds. I expect the AC to work. It sometimes did and was loud as all hell. Would cycle on an off with no rhyme or reason. No hair dryer or shampoo which all the cheap hotels provide. I never would have thought to bring my own. cornflakes, cheap bread and stale doughnut breakfast. Not even counter space at the sink. There are many many really cheap options in the area don't pick this one.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere I promise you will regret this one!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank mom33414
Reviewed April 12, 2016

First of all, the parking is really dark and scary at night.
We went to a room on the first floor...when we open the door, the room was stunk badly... we had to go back and request a different room. On the second room the shower wasn't working well, the breakfast was horrible ( we didn't eat )...
Don't go there...

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sbmaia
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

Every year my husband and I go to Orlando/Kissimmee for several days for our anniversary. This was our 17 year celebration and wanted to try a new place. We saw the pictures and knew it would not be up to our normal standards but thought we would give it a chance. Not to mention our anniversary fell on Easter this year and the pickings were a little slim. We shouldn't have gave them a chance. Not only is it severely out of date, but the a/c didn't work. The shower/tub had a huge black ring around it. There was a huge crack in the wall the whole length of the shower. No phone in the room. The wifi never worked. The bed was so lumpy and you could hear and feel the springs in it. The mini fridge was barley cool, the soda machine was empty, that was told to us at check in from the attendant. If you want ice you have to go up stairs to the 2nd floor. When going into the bathroom you have to stand between the toilet and tub just to close the door. There were people who lived there and were loud, cooking their food by their and our door on their own personal charcoal grill. When called to complain about the extremely loud music they did nothing about it. Transients who lived on the 2nd floor would stand out on the walk way chain smoking and flicking their butts onto our cars. The tv wouldnt allow you to put in the channels manually and didnt show the channels you were on. Not to mention it was an old box tv. The pool, you had to walk through the parking lot to get to it. It was extremely small. Not to mention bc it was so small you couldn't get in bc the kids had huge floats and toys that took up the pool. When moving the fridge bc it rocked several beer bottle tops came rolling out. The smell in the room about knocked you out. It was dirty and smelly and extremely nasty. I expect this at a small hotel. This was supposed to be a suite. It was not. Never again will we stay there. The only plus was that it was close to restaurants and shopping and old town. It has great potential to be so much more. At $80 a night they should be able to do some renovations.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Angela D
Reviewed October 21, 2015

I Went to check in OCOTBER 16,1015 my kids were excited because it was a castle !!we went to our room appeared clean ,so I proceeded to do my HOTEL IMPOSSIBLE ROOM CHECK I checked the bathroom it was old but clean I checked the beds I pulled the top sheet back to reveal the bed , roaches scattered all across the sheets I picked up my kids an belongings an immediately checked out sad part is the attendant I was checking out with checked me out returned my money with no issues an gave me a crazy look as if he didnt know why i checked in , in the 1st place he knew I was a local , Please do not stay here unless you use to bugs HONESTLY IF THEY HAD SOME GOOD PEST CONTROL, ITS AN OK PLACE TO STAY AN GREAT LOCATION ITS SAD THAT SOMETHING THATS COSTS PENNIES TO FIX WILL COST THEM HUNDREDS IN LOSS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BUG PROBLEM......SO SAD .

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
8  Thank Thank Y
Reviewed October 12, 2015

From the outside this place may want to make you leave and go elsewhere. HOWEVER, the rooms were clean enough (I didn't stick to the floor) but it is an older property. Had an issue with the fold out soda in a mini-suite but that was cheerfully fixed the next day. Mini Fridge didn't work super but kept drinks and left overs cold. There is a Cici's pizza and Olive Garden one parking lot over. I wouldn't let my younger child was outside along either at night or during the day due to unsavory looking people hanging around the parking lot. If you are visiting the theme parks this is a cheap place to stay and convenient to Disney and Universal. Had a 2nd floor room on the back stretch if you view it from the parking lot. You can stay here for a week for what it costs for 2 nights in Disney at one of their "value" resorts.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the bottom floor or near the ice machines, there is a lot of foot traffic late at night and the ice machines are very loud.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family