See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2015

I have never seen any hotel that is as bad as this one. Avoid this place!! The manager is combative and a total jerk. The place is run down and filthy, not a good example of a Red Roof Inn. Look at all the bad reviews on this place. I wish we had looked before we booked. We never stayed, we checked out immediately because of the room condition and management attitude.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Timothy O
Reviewed April 3, 2015

I spend big bucks for this motel room which was called a suite. A real joke. Needs good cleaning but the funniest thing was that their floating wood floor contoured the 2 beds . the beds were sitting on concrete floor. I guess they wanted to save money but I have never seen anything like that.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank lawler08402
Reviewed March 25, 2015

We tried to find one of the cheapest but decently reviewed hotels and that's what we got. Would have stayed on Disney property if we weren't cheap, broke college kids. A friend of mine was also staying here the same time so it was nice to have her send pictures of their room before we checked in and I was just happy it wasn't a total dump. We stayed for 3 nights and were at the Disney parks for 2 days.

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the lobby looked when we checked in. The lady at the desk was also very nice and helpful.

We didn't have time for the pool but it was good to see people enjoying it.

Fridge was overly frozen and had rust in some spots. The floors were clean. Our shower tub creaked every time you moved around and you could always hear when other people were showering or flushing the toilet around us.

We only used this room to shower and sleep. We would wake up early in the morning to get to park open and be out until park close. After our full last day we arrived back tired and sore and our room smelled like weed, we assumed someone was smoking it outside and it got into our fan or something...so that was gross but it went away shortly/we were all really tired and fell asleep anyways.

overall, we got what we payed for and I felt safe for the most part here.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

The motel is clean, staff is friendly, does not have a lot of amenities, but if you're paying $40 a night, you shouldn't expect a lot of amenities. TV works, shower is clean, bed sleeps well, I will be staying here again!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank aquariumgravel
Reviewed March 23, 2015

I normally equate a Red Roof Inn with decent quality; this location was maybe a step above a Motel 6. The only reason I didn't give it a "Terrible" rating is the front desk and housekeeping staff were pleasant and helpful. The room has it's own noisy air conditioner that you can't direct the flow so was blowing on me all night every night. The manager was very standoffish and the shuttle that was supposed to take us to Disney was a complete disappointment as it was a no-show one day and ran an hour late the next. To top it off, we found a roach on the last day in the bathroom and the toilet water valve was leaking. For the same price range or a little more, you can find better.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family