Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$94
  • Restaurant
US$83
US$77
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$59
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$100
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$172
US$154
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$119
Hotels.com
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$171
HotelsClick
US$219
2,359 results
All reviewscovered poolnature parksoccer fieldfire pittile floorsfridge and microwavehot tubgift shopcoffee makerdisney parkspizza hutpoolsorlandomovieplaygroundtargettheme
Reviewed January 24, 2016

Rooms were not clean. Door on my room looked as tho someone tried to break in at some point in time. Bed was old and basic. Not much to smile about! So save your money and find somewhere that has some value!!! I guess if the weather had been warmer the pool would have been good....but even they looked a bit iffy.......

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
MHaibon, Guest Relations Manager at Champions World Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Kissimmee, FL.

Reviewed January 22, 2016

I like to stay in a clean place with comfortable beds. I would definitely be back.We had fun in the semi indoor heated pool on a chilly night. The pool looked just as pretty during the day. Surprise! We had fridge and microwave. In the back it had a park like setting with waterfalls and park. So pretty. Perfect place at a great price.
Staff were busy working hard checking people in. Yes we had to wait but if you want perfect, then I suggest pay a 5 star price for 5 star service. I decided to mark it as 5 stars because it was a great value and a comfortable place.

Room Tip: Enjoy the pool and ask for the remodeled room.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Barbara S

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed January 21, 2016

we were desperate when we booked this place-most of the other hotels were booked. not worth the money. the park and ponds were attractive=but that's about it. rooms were standard-if visiting in the 1980's, loud at midnight. the pool was busy until late cat night, went to breakfast on Saturday morning with kids and was charged extra for 12 year old son. even though front desk the night before said it would be free, the girl with glasses working on 1/16/16 was a pain who charged us anyway. would not stay here again, trust me= as a traveler who has been around and seen all sorts of schemes=don't bother and don't waste your money/time here. internet was iffy at best

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jlantern3
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff. From front desk to management. Resort amenities with hotel prices! Spacious ..clean room. Hot jacuzzi. ADA compliant..especially restroom. Restaurants 5 minute walk. I can't wait to return!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

I stayed on January 15-16 2016. The staff was friendly and helpful. The facility is not up to par with maintence of the buildings. I stayed in room 484. It's an older hotel and the rooms have thin walls that allow sounds from neighbors to be bothersome. The clock radio went off twice during the first night at 12 am and 4 am. The hair dryer is not secured to the wall. The bath was not clean and I found hair on the floor when I arrived. The bathroom soap dispenser is attached to a mirror that is not secured to the wall.
I was charged for breakfast when, based on amenity list it should be included. The hot tub jets didn't work and the music didn't play at the pool but the speaker made an annoying sound. The beds were old and not really comfortable especially with the thin blanket and no comforter.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family