“My Favorite Pizza Joint!”

MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company
Ranked #122 of 908 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: With authenticity at the heart of our work, we're passionate about bringing people together over good food and fond memories. At MidiCi, you'll find the original Italian, capital "N" Neapolitan pizza. It's crafted according to rigorous gastronomic standards that recreate how Italians invented it over 300 years ago. Here, you'll also find an atmosphere of warmth and laughter where you can relax and focus on what matters: savoring every fresh flavor and truly connecting with friends and family.
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Love the ambience and modern décor. The food is incredible and all made from scratch. The Neapolitan style pizza is more like a flatbread with fresh, authentic ingredients/toppings. Recommend a glass of wine with their Nutella desserts! Love everything about this place!!

Reviewed January 16, 2018

I have been coming to MidiCi for over a year now and never really had a bad experience, so I am writing this to tell you how MidiCi handled an annoying situation, and handled it with class and respect. Yesterday I went in for the Monday special, which is essentially a 2 topping pizza and adult beverage of choice. It was an early dinner, roughly around 4pm, as I was with my young child. I ordered and when I went to pay the cashier let me know they were out of 2 or 3 of the regular beers on draft. I said okay and ordered one that was supposedly in stock. Now this may not seem like a big deal, but there are maybe 6 total beers on draft? Possibly 7? The selection is not staggering so for them to be out was a little unusual. I sat down and waited for food and beverage to come. My salad and appetizer arrived, but still no beverage. I asked the food runner about my drink and he said, "Oh yea we are out of that, but can offer you this one in a can that is similar." I was annoyed, he could have told me that 10 minutes ago when my salad came out. I let it and go and accepted the substitute. When it arrived and I tasted it, I really did not care for it, so I put it aside and focused on my food. In the next 5 minutes or so he brought food to the table next to me, which asked for basil or where the basil was for their meal, the food runner responded that there was no basil in the whole building. Now I am like, okay this is ridiculous. So I came on facebook and sent in a message via the messenger app about my concerns for things not being in stock. This was bizarre for a restaurant of their caliber and I wanted the owner/manager to know. Tony Renfrow, the owner, responded almost immediately! He was aware of the beverage situation and sincerely apologized for the restaurant being between refills. He offered to call the restaurant and buy me a round or 2 on the house! He said he was not aware about the basil and would be looking into it. I was thrilled that he responded and told him the compensation was not needed as I was with my son and really didn't need extra rounds, I just wanted the restaurant to improve because I liked going. About 10 minutes after that the food runner came by and told me that Tony had taken care of my whole check! Not only was I not looking for compensation, when I refused it, he took it a step further and compensated my whole meal. I was so glad he took his business and customer satisfaction seriously. More owners need to understand what Tony clearly does; when a frequent guest complains, it is not because we are looking for anything for free, we've given you plenty of our money in the past and will continue to do so, we are looking for one of our favorite spots to maintain their level of quality. Tony knew that, and he knew I would be back, and I will be back. I encourage you to go to MidiCi and find out what makes it so special, and why I took time to let them know they needed to improve. They are amazing now and will only continue to get better with an owner like Tony.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2017

We were visiting some family and they recommended this place for the awesome pizza. They were not wrong and we were not disappointed.
We visited with our three small children and sat at a table outside. We felt comfortable and welcome (which is not always the case with 3 kiddos).
We ordered a Margherita, Cheese & Ortolana (From the Garden) pizza. Together our bill with 2 drinks and a tip was only $38! Each pizza was delicious and something I would recommend anyone try. There were a lot of specialty pizzas on the menu and I look forward to trying many different things.
There was a side bar where you could help yourself to your own freshly grated parmesan cheese, olive oil & herbs to add to your food.
The employees were all very friendly from the pizza makers that took our order to the cashier and wait staff.
The bathrooms were very clean and offered comfy seating where I could wait for my kiddos.
If you are in the area stop in, if you are relatively close by stop in as well. If you love pizza and fresh ingredients you will love this place!

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Margarita pizza, 4 cheese pizza, mozzarella and prosciutto all dishes are wonderful. Glass of prosecco.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Second time they messed up my Togo order. Last time they completely forgot about our order. we were quoted about 20 minutes and we waited at least 45 before we even realized that they completely forgot her order and sold it to someone else. Food was fresh though! This time they didn't put any bread with the meatball appetizers. That appetizer is really good and the bread makes it and honestly I didn't realize it until I was home that they didn't give that amazing bread. at this point I wasn't turning around to go get it. Young crowd at the registers but they should be trained better to quote efficiently and get orders correctly in a timely manner