“encantada resort”

Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort
Reviewed 3 April 2012

It was fabulous. Clean and really well laid our. Comfy beds and we even had our own pool. Full washer and dryer. The location was great too- not tons of traffic and about 5 minutes to Disnneys west gate- close to Celebration and the I4. I would stay there again infact I plan to next year. I have sent my friends there and they love it too.

Room Tip: We had a 4 bedroom and there were 3 of us biut the 4th bedroom is on the 1st floor with a full bath...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Debora M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,268)

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We were very pleased with our accommodations at Encantada. Our unit was spacious, clean, well maintained and well equipped. We had a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit which comfortably slept/accommodated 4 adults and 2 children. The entire complex is superbly maintained and staff are top notch. This was one of the most reasonably priced deals I have encountered in the U.S. I would highly recommend the Encantada. It will make a positive difference in your stay in/near Orlando.

1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This is a 3.5 or so townhouse community with 3 and 4 bedroom town homes with private pools. The homes has basic amenities, no frills,no granite counter tops or any such things. Decent solid furniture and spacious. Bear in mind they are managed and owned individually. There is a nice club house with 2 pools and a few hot tubs. Plenty chairs tables and umbrellas! All were clean and kids loved. There are a lot of lizards on the property. Not sure if good or bad. My kids liked hunting for them, but for me it was gross. We also saw a snake on the property.They do have kids activities sometime in the afternoon but if you do not rent with a certain owners your kids will not be allowed unless you pay extra. Personally I felt that the place was a bit worn..there may be newer sections, I don't know. We were on Yellow Lantana. Our pool deck showed some wear and we found a few insects in private pool. The grounds were in fair shape but definitely not pristine. all in all a fair stay...we will probably pick another resort next time. I thought pets were not allowed but I saw someone with a dog . It looks like some people actually reside there permanently. There is a "lake" which has a water fountain. You could also fish in the lake. Nice feature. However, the lake was not all that clean looking. The clubhouse staff were pretty nice and helpful which is always great for service. The resort is about 15 minutes to Disney downtown and close to shopping and restaurants. It is gated and has security during the daytime.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank travel-icon5
Reviewed 31 March 2012

There were five adults in our party so we stayed in a four bedroom villa with a pool. There were some minor issues that we had to deal with but the staff of E-management took care of everything in a timely matter. I would definitely recommend Encantada Resort as a place to stay while in Orlando.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sheila M
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Everything was wonderful, except that we thought it was wheelchair accessible and that wasnt case there were stairs up to the frt door so we had to leave it outside. The kids loved the pool, it was small but perfect for us! The little ones (4 & 5) could touch in the shallow end. The rooms upstairs were a little small too, but its was enough room for us. Its very close to Disney about 5mins. Target and Publix really close too. We used the kitchen alot and they had pots and pans, dishes, and everything you need (except a can opener go figure). All and all a great place to stay!

1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My family and I stayed at 3182 Yellow Lantana for a week in March, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our stay at La Encantada.
They truly went above and beyond all expectations.
Recomiendo La Encantada! Es el lugar perfecto para pasarlo en familia.
Thanks "La Encantada" for a great stay, our trip was everything we had hoped for and more!

2  Thank JorgeDallas_TX
Reviewed 26 March 2012

These properties are managed by different individuals, so the quality of the stay can vary. The townhouse we rented was clean, but we had to buy toilet paper, paper towels, and soap. The cookware was cheap and was not suitable for an induction stove. I have food allergies, so I have to cook and I had wished that I brought my pots. The beds were very uncomfortable, but I am picky. The only annoying thing that we had to endure was that the door handles kept falling off. I've stayed at a similar place at disney, and Disney resorts it is not, but for the price it was acceptable.

1  Thank susan R