Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$274
US$231
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
US$52
US$44
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$164
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$117
Saratoga Resort Villas(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$90
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmake your own wafflesnoisy roadlarge number of guestsrooms were recently renovateda short min driveclean and comfortable hotelbonefish grillbudget mindedeggs and sausageyogurtexcellent breakfastfixed immediatelydisney animal kingdoman overnight stayhot breakfastcheck in was quick and easymorning breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice, if simple hotel. It was a great location to Disney World, very convenient.
I had an issue with the price being different from the quoted Orbitz price, but in the end Erica was quite helpful. Would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Moath M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' every need.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Check in was quick and efficient. The two gentlemen were personable and professional. We had a room on the first floor. It was quiet except for when other people were walking by and talking loudly. I booked a room with 2 beds (not that I needed 2 beds) because it was cheaper than a room with just one bed. The bed was comfy. Plenty of hot water in the shower but the bathroom was small.The room was decorated nicely but was small. They have new bedside tables that has the usb and outlet in the table. The lamp was plugged into the table which left the wire hanging. Very poor design. There was plenty of parking.
Breakfast was the usual eggs, waffles, potatoes and sausage. There also was fruit and yogurt. Coffee, tea and juice was plentiful. There was always some there to fill up the food trays to make sure they were always full. they also had pastries. Breakfast was busy but we were always able to find somewhere to sit.
Housekeeping was always out and about.
I definitely would stay here again. It was far enough away from the Disney madness but close enough if one wanted to visit. There was a shuttle bus picking up visitors to take them to the parks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DRuiz801
Moath M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The hotel is cheap and close to Disney worlds.We had 4 nights there, breakfast is not very good. Rooms are clean and service is average. Families are welcomed. The reception has some tickets to sell as well.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very satisfied with our stay. Clean, comfortable beds, pool is nice. We didn’t get to eat breakfast because we left too early, but it looked like it would have been good. We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Moath M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Happy Guest.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I got this hotel as a blind purchase through Hotwire. I rarely stay at properties outside the Marriott brand, but it was intended to just be a place to crash after a long day in the parks before we hit the road early the next morning. I paid $86 for the room which was great for budget purposes.

We closed down Magic Kingdom and arrived at this hotel around 12:30am. I was a little apprehensive when I pulled up because of the exterior. Check-in took some time, there were surprisingly 3 people ahead of me checking in that night. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and cheerful with everyone, even at that late hour. My daughter and I were in the room by 1:00. As a mom traveling with her daughter, the large exterior window made me a little nervous, but the deadbolt and the flip lock secured us. I turned on the lights and was very surprised by how nice the room was. It was Marriott level décor, amenities and cleanliness. Impressive quality for the pricepoint.

Beds were comfortable, the larger sized mini fridge would be appreciated by families staying longer than just overnight. Getting in at the late hour made parking difficult. There were no spaces left so I had to park at the restaurant across the parking lot. We didn't use the pool or take advantage of breakfast, but both looked nice.

The reason I'm rating this four stars instead of three is due to the quality staff who work here. My daughter became extremely ill overnight and they were compassionate enough to grant us a late checkout to flex with my needs of caring for a sick child. The man at checkin was great, he had directed me to the nearest Walgreens (right around the corner), so I knew right where we needed to go to get her medicine. Little things make a big difference in the eyes of a traveling mom and I appreciated their help!

Room Tip: The elevators are in the center and there's only one. If you're on a high floor, you're most likely using stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family