Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$72
US$352
US$196
DisneyWorld.com
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$198
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$90
Cancelon
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
US$219
US$249
US$215
HolidayInn.com
2,965 results
All reviewstower roomsmokehouse grilldisney parksfree shuttlecoffee machinestaying at this hotelfresh towelsheated pooldelifireworksponderosatheme
Reviewed July 6, 2016

I did not stay in the tower as they call it or the main building.Don´t let the pictures fool you changes are that you might not get a room in "The Tower" But in the low rise building adjacent to the hotels 8 or 9 story mail building. Depending on the price you might me better off at a motel.Unless you have a car I would not recomend this location although the Black Angus Steakhouse is next door.There is a Resteraunt and a Deli plus a bar.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank MrJIG
GuestConciergeTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and taking a moment to bring your perceptions to our attention. I apologize the location was not convenient for your plans in the area. We are quite close to all Disney parks, and easy access to all other area theme parks here in Orlando. Multiple restaurants are available just a few minutes from us, as well as area shopping and entertainment. I do hope you will come back and further explore the immediate area to experience all the area has to offer right here in our own back yard. If you do please reach out and we will be delighted to steer you in the right direction to find what you are looking for.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

ive been to orlando 3 times 2007,2011,2015 and im back again this year in august each time ive been to orlando i have stayed at ramada i think its amazing for the price your paying,the pools are lovley and the bar and the diner are also lovley. the only issue i have
at ramada is the rooms are a bit dated and need referb the wi-fi works ok in the rooms but if you go into the reception area you get alot better signal. other than that i love it they have a range of facilitys to use and i think it is great i always have the best holiday in orlando. overall i think its a very lovely place to stay when being on vacation in orlando.the only issue for me is the appearance of the rooms as they are quite old and dated but other than that its a lovley place to stay.

Room Tip: towers are ament to be lovely but ive only ever stayed in the motels which are okay some people dont rate but ive never had any issues/
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank kiralawler1

Here at the Ramada Kissimmee Gateway the team just LOVES guests like you and reviews like this. Thank You! You took the time to share some details and that is much appreciated. I am delighted to see you have been here with us time and time again. Please know we will always be here waiting to welcome you back to your Ramada home whenever you visit the area again. We all hope to see you back soon.
Have a Wonderful Week.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

This hotel was perfect for my 10 night stay in Orlando as it was really close to the Disney parks and many restaurants. The complimentary Disney shuttle was perfect and there was never a problem with it, day or night. It also helped that the bus drivers were really friendly and were always happy to answer any questions.

The hotel's diner was handy for having dinner in if we didn't fancy walking about in the heat any longer or if it was raining. The food was lovely. You could also take the meal away back to your room or sit out at the tables if you liked. On a sunny day when the parks weren't on our schedules, the pools (two to choose from) were nice and relaxing and had plenty of sun loungers to choose from.

The only thing I would say that let me down about the hotel was the noise of people at night. As we were staying in a ground floor room, in a block situated further away from the hotel lobby, the noise of people locking their cars at night or wheeling their suitcases along the tile pathway in the morning took me a while getting used to.

Overall, the staff were friendly and this hotel had everything I could have needed. The location made it easy to travel to the Disney parks and places to eat. We were never stuck for places to go!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sophie H
GuestConciergeTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Greetings Sophie,
I am happy to see that due to your length of stay here with us you were able to take advantage of many of our amenities. The pool's and restaurant give options to stay right here on property for a refreshing dip or to enjoy a meal. Our location is ideal for visits to the Disney Parks, and the complimentary shuttle is such a convenience for our travelers. I thank you for such detail here in your comments, and will personally pass along a job well done to the shuttle drivers. It sounds like you had a fun filled time here and made the most of your trip. I invite you to return anytime you travel our way. Reach out and let us know you are coming back and you may want to ask for a room second floor or above.
Safe Travels

Reviewed July 4, 2016

The first room we were assigned to had a heavy mildew/mold smell (room #419). We asked for a different room. We tried to get pop/soda from the vending machines outdoors. We tried several different machines and it would not accept our money. We tried to turn on the bedroom light and both bulbs were burnt out. The wifi was not in working order. Thankfully the television was working along with the refrigerator. However the refrigerator in the first room was rusty on the seal of the door which was completely appalling. If you had any food or drinks, you would be afraid to attempt to use it. The pool area was nice. Near one of the gates was trash all over the entrance which was unappealing to say the least. The gate was not in working order and we had to walk to another gate that would work and let us enter into the pool area. The desk staff was pleasant. The location is great. I would suggest if you are going to stay here, go with the tower rooms as I hear they are much better. I never expected the Ramada to be in such "non-working" conditions.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank trustnhim99
GuestConciergeTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

I appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts and would like to discuss your feedback further. Please call at your convenience 321 217 5590 Michelle

Reviewed July 4, 2016

I've been to Orlando 4 times now and im back in august this year and each year I've stayed at Ramada couldn't fault it yes its not perfect but its good enough for the price you pay the rooms are a bit dated and do need to be refurbished and the Wi-Fi is not fantastic in rooms but it meets standards I think Ramada is a lovely enjoyable place to stay apart from the 2 issues I have about the rooms needing to be refurbished and the Wi-Fi I think its a pleasant place to stay for your family vacation in Florida.

Room Tip: the motels are nice bit dated but lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank kiera992016

Welcome Back Kiera,
Our entire team appreciates your loyalty and continued patronage of our Ramada Kissimmee Gateway. Nothing speaks more to our service and facilities than returning guests. After four visits here with us, you are becoming like a member of the family now. Thank you for sharing your experience here with us, and all your fellow travelers. Hope to see you back with us next time.
Have a Delightful Day,