“Great family reunion!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great family reunion!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

This was our first rental with advantage Vacation Homes and we were very pleased! The price was great, location was perfect, and the house was very nice. We had a group of 11 people staying at the home and were quite comfortable; we didn't feel like we were tripping over each other!
The furniture in the living room seemed brand new, and there were several flat panel televisions throughout the house and we also had (and heavily used) the wifi internet connectivity. The beds in nearly all of the bedrooms are in need of new mattresses (this was our only complaint). The game room was in the garage, making that space unusable for vehicles. Since we had 3 cars and only 2 could fit in the driveway, someone had to park in the overflow lot and walk several blocks back to the house (on-street parking isn't allowed). We also didn't think the game room was as nice as the photos show (dimly lit, no carpet, air hockey table broken). We didn't rent the house for this space (the kids loved it anyway), so we didn't feel like this detracted from the value we got.
We would consider renting this house again and using advantage Vacation Homes (they were very responsive via email and phone and always pleasant and helpful). The home was clean and nicely maintained, in a gated community with clubhouse and play lots, and near the Disney attractions. It was also close to grocery, pharmacy, restaurants, and other shops

Older travelers
Charleston
Reviewed October 25, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Louisiana
Reviewed July 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

“Better than expected”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The house was better than the pictures, which is usually not the case. I would not hesitate to book with advantage again. We were very pleased.

“House not up to date”
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

It was horrible went abt two days with no cable, t stuff was not in t house that was needed, we had to reclean t house etc. Then when i give them a list of whats wrg with t hm front desk worker say we will be right on out. At t end of t day no ones shows i call answering service & she completely throws me off just horrible!!! I have been out there 8 yrs in a row & i will not stay with advantage anymore i will be bck with Global Resorts...

Rugged travelers
portland oregon
Reviewed January 13, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“The house is very nice with a lot of living space”
Reviewed July 7, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

return of the house keys is very inconvenient. We wish there was a drop lock box by the front door of the house so we didn't have to drive the opposite direction from the airport; Although the house is very nice, the furnitures,(ie: kitchen chairs)were not sturdy. It wiggles when you sit on it.

Rooms
Liked best: The living space of the house
Liked least: Kitchen chairs & stools were not sturdy
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing