“Loved it. Great location with everything we...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Disney Playhouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved it. Great location with everything we needed.”
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in September 2010

We loved our stay at Disney Play House. The house was clean and had absolutely everything that we needed. After huge days at the theme parks it was nice to come home to comfy beds and the spa. The location to restaurants and supermarkets was excellent. Given that we were out exploring all day, we found it great value for money and a nice haven to return to after the hectic pace of all the theme parks. The teens love the pool and games room. I loved having a full kitchen, dining area, BBQ, Pay TV, En-suite, washing machine and dryer.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers

Liked least: Everything
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
4 Jul 2009
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that you encountered pool heat issues. We dont normally advise pool heating for 2 days , there is normally a minimum 4 days as the pool can take up to 24 hours to heat up, although this was June and the temperature of the water is 85 degrees without pool heating. We tested the jacuzzi and it does work, maybe you were not turning the jacuzzi dial that is in the pool area. Next time, please call us so that we can address any issues you may have, that is what we are here for.
Thanks
GA
Reviewed April 9, 2009 for a stay in April 2009

Liked best: The pool
Liked least: Beds were kind of hard
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Disney Playhouse”
Reviewed December 29, 2008 for a stay in December 2008

The home was wonderful, many 'nice touches.' My children were entertained whether at the rental home or the theme parks. There was never a dull moment. The neighborhood is quiet and has a nice park area across the street (tennis court, pool, and playground). There were an abundance of linens, but not toiletries.
I rented a jogger stroller. I thought we would have to go get the stroller after our 12 hour drive, but when we arrived the stroller was already in the home. That was wonderful, one less thing we had to do. I also did not have to return the stroller, just left it in the rental home for them to pick up and return.
The only complaint is the garage ?playroom? needs a bit of pest control.

Liked best: Game Cube, Game room
Liked least: Pest
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing