“10 weeks of paradise”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“10 weeks of paradise”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We love it here. The house is wonderful and comfortable , the pool and the yard is great. We can enjoy our holiday with the dogs and it feels like home. This is our second year here and we are booked for next year already. Loyalty Homes does a great job, everyone is friendly, and calls are answered promptly.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Georgia
Reviewed February 25, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Management Response
25 Feb 2014
We were very sorry that you were disappointed in the cleanliness of the home upon arrival and we were also disappointed that you did not allow us to return to the home to address any of the specific issues you identified. We were glad we could extend your stay in the home while you were here but sorry that we couldn't accommodate you for the second request for an additional night at the end of your vacation.

Hopefully you allow us another opportunity to accommodate you and your family on future vacations!

The Loyalty Team
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best vacation we ever took!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Our family of four had the best vacation ever, we didn't want to leave! We will absolutely be back and would recommend them to friends and family!
Loyalty homes was very easy to deal with. Check-in as as simple as going to the home at check-in time and using a code to get into the home. We were pleasantly surprised at the space and cleanliness of the home. Our favorite feature was the private swimming pool and fenced private back yard. The home features flat screen Tv's in bedrooms and living room, a pool table, washer and dryer, linens, towels, and everything else you would need to enjoy a week here.

Location is great! About 10-15 minutes from Disney. About 5-10 minutes to many restaurants and shopping.

Thank you Loyalty homes!

Haliburton Ontario Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
18 Mar 2013
Glad you had fun! Looking forward to seeing you next year! :)
Michigan
Reviewed February 13, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

MD
Reviewed May 19, 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Could not ask for more!”
Reviewed March 30, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

What a great place! I am recommending this to all of my friends. During the day we visited the parks. A mere minutes from any activity. In the evenings our dinning experience had many different choices. Great restaurants right at our front door. I cannot believe this location! Relaxing at the pool was what I needed!!!

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing