“dream home”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
“dream home”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

just when i thought this location couldn't get any better, i arrive this year to see the owners put more money into the house and it couldn't look better. It's not just a home away from home, It's a dream home away from home!

the location is perfect. it's close to flea markets, and restaurants, and is within driving distance to attractions and beaches.

after a long day of sight seeing we would relax in the hot tub, in front of the tv, and lounging by the pool. some day were just spent swimming and suntanning.

just a perfect trip. thanks audez for the best home for our vacation.

“Very comfortable home”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this jouse in January and found the house extremely clean, cute and comfortable just as described,The weather didn't cooperate that week so we did't have a chance to use the pool although it was very inviting.I would like to suggest if something could be done with the loud beepin everytime you go out or in from the patio area, I understand it's the law for the safety of children but this is the only home I have stayed at that had such loud buzzing,other than that maybe a better mattress in the other king bedroom, the house was wonderful and you stay there again when I come to florida.
Joanne Garrett

Management Response
9 Feb 2014
Glad you all had a great time. sorry about the weather!!!
you're right, the pool door alarms can be annoying, but its the price of safety!!!
Please come back and see us again, and we will order better weather
Yvonne
Canada
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Home away from Home”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Once again a great vacation in Florida. This is one of my favorite homes. I have stayed there 4 times and keep going back for more. You have everything at your fingertips. House is always clean and the owner is always upgrading items in his home. You can never go wrong at audez's Tropical Haven, bring your swim suits and sit back and relax. Its always my home away from home. I would like to thank Loyalty and there staff, and the owner Mr. Mahoney for another fantastic Vacation.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
st-donat
Reviewed April 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

ny
Reviewed March 5, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Management Response
5 Mar 2013
Kathy,

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that you had a good time while staying with us! We hope to be part of your vacation next time!

The Loyalty Team
A TripAdvisor Member
“This beautiful home has everything you need for one week or one”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Loyalty Homes was a great company with which to work. They answered every question, came to the house when I couldn't get the TV on...within minutes...and attended to every possible need. This home is clean, neat and has more than you need...Tv's in every bedroom, plenty of room, a game system, game room, close to Disney, close to great restaurants...you don't need to look any further. The pool is great, the hot tub is hot and sparkling clean. There is no wasted space and it is the most comfortable house I've ever rented and I've rented a couple of mansions! We loved staying at audez and will stay again; it's a real gem in a huge sea of houses. This one stands out like none other! Dr. P. Terry

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing