“Great apartment, spacious, clean and well...”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
Second Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Yaron S
“Great apartment, spacious, clean and well aquipped. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Nice area, close to center or Kissimmee, lot's of room, well maintained and have very good Appliance such as laundey machine and dryer.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MJMLove2T...
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Value”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Clean, well located, easy in and out of subdivision gates. Other communities we visited had long waits to get by guards/gates which was a hassle. Quite and not too many units so pool wasn't crowded during the day. Seemed like a good Mix of rentals and renters/owners

Unit itself was clean, we'll stocked with dishes and the like. Three bedrooms and three full bathrooms. Good water pressure and a good hair dryer which my wife and two daughters appreciated. Claim they have wifi but there was none tried work around it only worked once so gave up. Beds aren't firm could use replacement but we survived. I would stay again and recommend for any type of group.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean
Liked least: Claimed wifi but none
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
“Good stay”
Reviewed January 3, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Stay was OK, the house is pretty impressive in the beginning and it was just what we were looking for in terms of accomodation, number of beds, privacy, etc.
Amenities are OK, very convenient if you have a car as we did.
Distance wise is very convenient to all park, a little far from Orlando airport, but well... in Florida everything is car distance!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great deal/comfort near WDW!”
Reviewed August 12, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

I booked a house with Manny at MyOrlandoStay.com during the month of June 2010. Manny is a very friendly, polite person. Our house was incredible with everything included. 3 full bathrooms, 3 bedrooms. We were 3 adults with 2 kids.
For about a $100 per night, this can't be beaten! We were located about 10 min. from animal Kingdom (WDW). Full kitchen, air con., cable TV + Internet!

Much nicer than a miserable motel rooms for roughly the same price (2 rooms needed here). Manny was fast at responding to our request on the Internet. The house was sparkling clean when we arrived.

A superb value overall!

Liked best: Clean and great service, proximity from WDW
Liked least: I couldn't stay longer!
Your age range 45-54
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Everything work good”
Reviewed June 24, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Everything was good my family and myself were really pleased

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 18-24
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dont Be Surprised...It really is true.”
Reviewed March 29, 2010 for a stay in March 2010
people found this review helpful

I know it seems to good to be true but....its the truth. My brother and I had been searching for months for a nice place to bring our mom for her 50th. I finally hit craigslist and came upon Mannys ad.Unlike the many call centers it was one friendly voice on the other end. He quoted me the best price, was informative, and no b.s. Payment arrangements was easy and secure. No 4 different deposits and fees. Just one set, low price. My bro and mom got there first and ill admit I was scared cause id made the arrangements. I said " Is the place atleast decent" He says "girl its gorgeous." Im like really? I arrived 2 hours laters and I was like wow the pics do these units no justice. This may sound like clicheish but I promise you, this is the best y9u will find. The location was unbelievable. We had the 4 day dream pass and I swear I hated to leave. Its literally right across the street from the 4 disney parks.Theres buffets, food, shopping all on the main street which is just maybe a block away. I loved the fact I can pick up the phone and call Manny at any time to. My kids enjoyed the pool and overall it was just the best. I will only stay here from now on and reccommend him to all. He is my type of dude seriously. Theres nothing I can say bad about the place. But I will say when first encountering the ad and after speaking with him, im like ok what and wheres the catch. lol But there never was one. It was all 100%

Liked best: EVERYTHING
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
29 Mar 2010
Thank you. My Pleasure to be of service!
“WONDERFUL VACATION HOME”
Reviewed March 21, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

My Orlando Stay rented us a townhome that was our home away from home. We felt comfortable and were able to enjoy our vacation in Orlando. The home was clean and in a very nice area close to everything you need like stores, Disney World, everything! We will recommend them to all of our friends and family and hope to come back in the future! Thanks Manny!

Liked best: Kitchen
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
21 Mar 2010
Thanks Arlene. Hope to serve you in the future too...
Manny
MyOrlandoStay.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing