“Amazing Home at a Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious pool deck
Air-conditioned game-room Pool table, air-hockey, foosball table and flat-screen TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Air-conditioned game-room
Pool table, air-hockey, foosball table and flat-screen TV
Emerald Magic villa - located 3 miles to Disney
Located in Emerald Island, gated resort community
South-facing pool and spa
Comfortable pool furniture
Have fun in the Sun!
Large living area with comfortable leather sectional sofa and flat-screen TV
Large family room  with comfortable leather furniture and flat-screen TV
Family room view
Family room and a view of the kitchen
Formal dining
Kitchen with granite counter tops
Kitchen and nook area
En-suite to king master suite #4
Kids bedroom with Madagascar theme
Family/kids bathroom
Blue Seas themed kids bedroom
Full-size laundry room with washer and dryer
BBQ Grill - Included - Save $60/week
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Megan A
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
“Amazing Home at a Great Location”
Reviewed December 19, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

The home was absolutely beautiful and clean. I will be staying here again and again for future vacations. Also, working with Sri both for the original reservation and with multiple questions I had, was a pleasure.

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
20 Dec 2014
It was a pleasure to assist these guests with their needs before and during their reservation - as always that is what I am here for.

Wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Karen B
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Enjoying Emerald Magic”
Reviewed October 26, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I traveled with my daughter, her boyfriend and my 3 grandchildren ages 10, 9 and 5. This is the second time I have rented a villa at Emerald Island Resort - this time it was Emerald Magic and we were again delighted. This a beautifully maintained home with all, and I mean all, the extras. The kids loved coming home after a day at the Parks to swim and play in the game room - and the adults loved that they had a place to relax without the kids on top of them. When I compare the value of staying at Emerald Island resort to staying in 2 hotel rooms even at a Disney property - Emerald Island Resort is hands down the best option. I highly recommend it!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sapce to enjoy family time rather than being cooped up with kids in a hotel room; our own private pool and gameroom. The ability to have breakfast and to pack lunches for a day at the park.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
29 Oct 2014
We worked hard in designing first-class game-rooms for all our homes which set them apart from the rest of the homes in this community and more. All the extras including the fully air-conditioned game-room are a treat to kids. With our low prices, it makes sense to rent this spacious home for your next family vacation. This guest knew how to save money and have a great vacation - by renting one of our rentals :)
Cindy G
Leamington, Canada
“It was everything we needed and more...”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Our vacation home was everything we had imagined. The home was very clean with everything easy to find and lots of plates/glasses/dishes for our use. We travelled with our parents and 2 teenagers and a 9 year old boy. It was very nice to all have our own bed/bathroom area. We never had to wait for the shower. The pool/hot tub area was great to have on those very hot afternoons/evenings. The games room was also a big hit. We made up tournaments playing air hockey, fooz ball, pool and checkers. We even bought ourselves a checkers set at the cracker barrel. We visited Discovery Cove, Clearwater Marine Aquarium(saw "Winter" with our own eyes)took an airboat ride through the everglades, and went to Seaworld. Our week was full of new experiences, lots of fun and excitement. Shopping and restaurants were also very close to the house. We are planning on returning to this same area within 5 years. Great Times!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: lots of space to spread out family members
Liked least: no diving allowed in pool
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
28 Jul 2014
Thank you for reflecting your positive experiences in your review. We provide plenty of entertainment in the air-conditioned game-room for those hot Florida afternoons. I am glad you enjoyed the game-room and pool and I look forward to having you as our guest when you return.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great villa in a good location”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

When we arrived we found the villa was better described, all of the rooms were tastefully decorated and the whole villa was clean. Emerald Island is a quite secure villa complex which is close to shops and restaurants on the 192. Disney is very close, only about 7 miles and it's easy to get to International Drive and Universal. Pool area faces south and isn't too over looked unlike a lot of villas in Florida. The kitchen was equipped with almost everything you could need with the exception of 2 things:
Bread knife
Champagne bottle stopper.

But don't worry we purchased these essentials and left them there for the next guests :)

The villa owner was very helpful during booking process and right the way through our stay.

19 Apr 2014
Hello Ova/Simon
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. With all the times we discussed your needs, our several vacation homes and Orlando in general, I believe we know each other a bit more. It is that type of personal rapport that we develop with our guests. I believe in keeping communication open and being available for my guests from the beginning to the end of the stay. Thank you for noticing that. Thanks for purchasing the knick knacks for the kitchen. In the future, if you need anything or if we missed something, we will be happy to supply them for you. I look forward to having you again as our guest.

Best Wishes
JordanNic...
“Nice and spacious and close to everything.”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The house was easy to find and easy to check in. Ownership emailed me right away when I had questions. Wish I would have heated pull because the water never really got warm.

6 Apr 2014
Hello Raymond

Thanks for staying at Emerald Magic. As per the Flip Key/Trip Advisor listing from which you made the reservation, you did not pay for the pool heating. Further, I suggested on Feb 19th via email, well before your arrival that you may want to add the optional pool heat which you specifically declined and said that you "thought it was all included". Our advertisement on Trip Advisor/Flip Key specifically lists the optional cost for pool heating in more than one location of our listing.

The pool was cold - just as you should have expected in April without the pool heating. You also could have mentioned that we gave you a complementary early check-in before the scheduled arrival time at no extra cost with only a few hours notice to us.

I am glad you mentioned that you found us very easy to work with quick responses as we always try to be there for our guests and accommodate in anyway we could such as free early check-in when possible.

I hope to have you back as our guest and also hope that you would add the pool heat option at the time f reservation for any stays between Oct-April.

England
Reviewed March 2, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
2 Mar 2014
Dear Ian and family,
It was definitely a pleasure to have you as our guests in "Emerald Magic" villa in Emerald Island Resort. Our aim was to offer open channels of communication with our guests as we understand the needs of our guests who might have come from far and away. We want our gests to feel that we are 'here to help'. We are glad that you made our vacation home part of your special holiday and once again congratulations on your Ruby wedding anniversary.

Hope to se you again as our guest.

With Best Wishes

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a great time while in the Orlando area, and this house was wonderful. My grandkids were in the pool or hot tub at very opportunity.
This house is very spacious and well kept. There was more than enough space for the 12 of us.
The small issues with the house that we noticed upon arrival were dealt with quickly.
I would recommend this house if you are planning on staying in the Orlando area. Close to Disney World and Universal Studios!

20 Feb 2014
Thank you Ed for renting Emerald Magic and suggesting to your friends to rent Disney Magic II. You and your family were great guests. Further, I would like to thank you for keeping my contact information back from 2011, when we did not have the dates you needed.
I look forward to having you as our guest whenever you are planning a trip to Orlando.

Best Regards
Sri Gogineni
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing