“Great place except for INTERNET, It is the worst...”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool View
Frontview Front view of our townhouses
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Frontview
Front view of our townhouses
House entrance
Tennis Court
Basketball court
Playground
Fitness room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Sn0brd
Sarnia
“Great place except for INTERNET, It is the worst ever”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

If you use the Internet and most people do don't come here it is awful. Once you get into the network it seems fine until it slows down then cuts you off. After several attempts you can log on but the same difficulties come up. Since the TV viewing selection is limited Internet is more in need to watch TV shows, sports shows, movies, Internet radio etc. If it wasn't for the f**king awful Internet this would be 5 star.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“renting the pool?”
Reviewed December 6, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

We stayed for 8 days in Lake Berkley. The facility was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpfull. The first six days were very nice and quite. On the seventh day (26 November 2010) We did not get a good night sleep. The pool was rented out to a party and the party was extremely loud. We called the emergency number around 2345 and were told that a group had rented out the pool for a private party and that they would be asked to keep the noise down. I am not sure if they did or not I put earplugs in my ear and finally feel asleep. On Saturday night (27 Novemeber 2010) again a large group was at the pool yelling, screaming profanities, knocking things over and playing loud music . I called the emergency number again (around midnight) but this time I was told that there was not a reserved party and that they would call the police. i don't know if the police came or not but I had a thirteen hour drive back home and was not able to get any rest. so I suggest not renting out the pool in the evenings and have the security guard at the gate take a golf cart and make rounds. He or she can take a radio with them if a visitor drives up. Guest and residents can use a pin numbr or id card to get in if the guard is out on rounds but we should not have to wait for the local police to come over to get people out of the pool that are not staying there.

Reviewed December 5, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
merseyside
Reviewed November 25, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
UK
Reviewed November 14, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“The Real Home from Home in Florida”
Reviewed October 8, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Great holiday home,lovely pool area,friendly staff.Have already booked to return next year.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
“Excellent Holiday.”
Reviewed September 27, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Having travelled to Orlando before and stayed in a hotel this town house was a breath of fresh air. the whole family had the benifit of having thier own rooms (good with teenage kids). had our own kitchen so saved money on food. washing machines and tumble dryers also saved money on our laundry bills compared to our last stay. overall i would definatly stay in a town house again rather than a hotel.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing