Review Highlights
Great experience

This is our 5th flight with thompson aire and is the only balloon company I would fly with , after... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
richardbZ7402AI
Solihull, United Kingdom
via mobile
Extraordinary experience

Captain Jeff Thompson and Juan provided superb customer service. Jeff is very knowledgeable about... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
Seaside430073
Sicklerville, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews hot air balloon balloon flight captain jeff buffet breakfast launch site bucket list an amazing experience balloon company picked up from our hotel other companies corny jokes once in a lifetime ballooning balloons thomson land inflation
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We went for my husbands birthday and had a great experience. Even if you are afraid of heights, this is an ideal trip. Jeff is very personable and you can tell he loves what he does. He is very conscientious and safety is his top priority. After the trip, you enjoy a delicious glass of champagne then off to a tasty breakfast. I like that he did not have his company logo printed all over the balloon (like some of the other companies).

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We were doing things the other balloons weren't. Really going places it felt you could only get to in a hot air balloon. Also, Jeff was the absolute best. Beyond having every most awesome and rare certification, his energy was perfect.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

We started off our morning being picked up from our hotel at 5am - Geoff was lovely, really friendly and welcoming!

We were driven to a hotel where I signed a waiver, we were given a brief safety talk, met the other people who were going up in the ballon..... then we were taken outside until the best course for departing and landing were calculated.

We arrived at out departure site, where you could be as involved as you wanted to be in filling the balloon - then the time came to hop in the basket, sit down and then off we went!

Wow......... before you know it, you are up in the air! Geoff is full of information and you feel super safe........ the jokes ...... I'll let you decide - lol!

We travelled approximately 9 miles in around an hour and it was the most amazing, beautiful and tranquil experience - I loved every second!

Thank you so much - you are amazing!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017

I never thought I'd be in a Hot Air Balloon. This was a really great experience; something that I added and checked off my bucket list, on the same day. The added bonus, was the buffet breakfast, at the end of the flight.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I purchased this experience for my husband's birthday. The entire experience was amazing, topped of by our pilot, Jon!! The experience starts with assisting in the inflation of the balloon. That, itself, is awesome. The take-off cannot even be felt. The baskets have seats. Flight time was near an hour. Very intimate and individualized. Jon was quite informative, experienced and entertaining. I would recommend this company over all. Many companies have large numbers of people in the baskets--this company specializes in the smaller baskets. Another plus--"full breakfast buffet" at the conclusion of the trip; not just pastries and drinks.

Date of experience: May 2017