“Orlando vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
DSC01351.JPG DSC01355.JPG
DSC01402.JPG
DSC01416.JPG
DSC01478.JPG
DSC01440.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Orlando vacation”
Reviewed 27 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The high point of our trip was where we stayed. This was, by far, the best accommodations we have had in Florida. If it weren"t for the heat, this would have been a great vacation. It was quiet, close to everything, and the condo had everything we needed.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Ontario , Canada
Reviewed 14 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We felt right at home!”
Reviewed 3 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This is only the second time we have rented a condo vacation home. We felt right at home! The condo was bright and cheerful. Everything we needed for a week's stay was provided. We had a little problem initially getting in the gate, but a phone call to the very accommodating owner was all it took. We were centrally located to several golf courses and our friends staying in the area. Edward Nand was very gracious from beginning to end of the rental process.

Older travelers
UK
Reviewed 16 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent accomodations in Kiissimmee Florida”
Reviewed 28 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

We were so pleased with our stay that we decided to make it our family vacation spot in Florida. It was perfect, centrally located, secure and safe, quiet evenings and child friendly pool. perfect, no surprises, no disappointments!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We stayed at the Legacy Dunes condo between July 8 -18. We found the condo warm and cozy. The Condo was a perfect place to come back to and relax, after long exhausting days at the Disney parks. It was very well equipped and maintained. The kids enjoyed the sport center and pool.

We will warmly recommend the condo, and check its availability on our next trip to Orlando.

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing and fun filled vacation”
Reviewed 16 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We had a two week stay at Legacy Dunes and we had no complaints. The owners were very accommodating in us starting mid week. The condo was clean,spacious and well equipped {with the owner bringing a George Foreman grill round as weather was changable for Bbqing}.The owners also rang us on the first evening just to make sure that we had got in OK and if there was anything that we needed. The pool was refreshing after a long day at the attractions,with plenty of space to relax.
The condo was in a good position as it is far enough from the main highway not to hear it but close enough to get to all the attractions and food stores.

Liked best: Comfortable beds
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing