“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Great room
Master bathroom
Family Bathroom
Games Room
Gazebo by the Community Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Holiday was brilliant and the villa was amazing, great living space and a nice pool to relax after day at parks also added bonus the villa is right next to a lovely communial pool.

Krystle V
Fairview, New Jersey
“Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

There is nothing bad to say about this property. Reputation precedes this owner and their property so I'm sure they will have many renters just off of word of mouth.
The house itself is very clean and well maintained. There is a full stock of any household items you can think of to cook and eat. I cooked every night for my family and I only needed to purchase foil cooking pans because I didn't feel like doing too many dishes. There are plastic plates and cups for the kiddies which is awesome.
There is carpeting in the rooms which I liked because after a day of walking around its awesome on the feet. The master bath has an amazing jacuzzi, and there is an awesome game room with a playstation, games, and movies for every age.
We enjoyed the pool very much, but be aware that one of the neighbors does not have a privacy fence so you are visible to people in the back yard of that house as well as the community pool parking lot. Not a big deal to me but if you enjoy swimming in the nude lol. We noticed at night there is a police officer parked in the community pool parking lot so that made us feel very secure.
I highly recommend getting a car to stay at this property. You will end up paying the same amount in Ubers and Taxis as you would pay to rent a car. Disney is within 20 mins of property as well as many shops and restaurants. One that stood out to me is Dollar Tree because when you are on vacation you don't want to spend a ton of money and Dollar Tree has nearly everything you could need.
Overall, I would 1000% recommend staying here and I intend to stay here again.

Your age range 25-34
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

mellohunn...
Bonaire, Georgia
“A WONDERFUL Stay”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What can I say about this lovely little villa... We stayed a week. The master bed & bathroom was comfortable & very tastefully done. I thoroughly appreciated that there were sliding glass doors from the master that lead to the pool. We certainly enjoyed the Jacuzzi once we figured out to flip a switch on the wall right by the sink to turn on the jets then push a button on the tub. Everything about this villa was so pleasant! Kitchen was well stocked, lots of books to read. My daughter enjoyed playing the video games on the PS2. Trash pick up is listed for Friday morning but for some reason they came Saturday. I saw our neighbors place their green can out Friday night so I pulled ours back out & to our relief, they emptied them that morning. I loved that there were big, fluffy beach towels provided for our beach excursions. We also very much appreciated the complimentary Wi-Fi access! My husband is an avid computer gamer so he was surprised he could still play while on vacation. ;-) Sea World is 25 mins drive & Universal Studios is 35. Of course, I'm taking into account it is peak season which is actually pretty good timing! All in all, I give 5 out of 5 stars for one of the most pleasant stays. I loved this place & hope to rebook for our next Florida vacation. Thank you, Angela, for being so accommodating & hospitable & I appreciate your letting us stay here. I look forward to future bookings with you. :-)

22 Jul 2017
Hi Chris
Thank you for the fantastic feedback glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future
Diaza45
Spring, Texas
“House Had everything we needed”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The house had everything we needed and more. There are plenty of rooms for everyone to sleep in and have their own beds for family up to six people. A great add on for families with kids is the entertainment room near the kitchen which has a PlayStation and movies to watch with a foosball table and also coincides as a laundry room. One of its amenities that the entire family enjoys is the outdoor pool in with we greatly appreciated it after the long walks of the Disney parks. This house is above all very convenient with local stores in attractions around it, making sightseeing easier and grabbing whatever we needed minutes away. We enjoyed the house so much that we will reach out once more to the owner whenever we go back to Orlando.

8 Jul 2017
we hope to see you again in the future
zoe b
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Smooth”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a lovely 8 nights in this villa - villa was clean and spacious with plenty of room for a family of 6. Everything was thought through very well - from key pad lock on front door to dishwasher tablets and toilet roll!
Villa is a superb location from Universal and Disney (circa 25 mins drive time)
Only word of warning is if you arrive on a Sun you may be responsible putting out dustbins for previous rentors....we missed this deadline and were worried but a quick call to mngt company and they sorted it - just read the instructions re putting out rubbish so you dont have this concern.
Pool was lovely - private aswell which was lucky as some of the other villa's had their pool in front of the road.
We are already thinking of coming back to Orlando next year and if so would love to stay here again.
Thanks Angela
Zoe and family :)

8 Jul 2017
A TripAdvisor Member
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Peaceful, relaxing and yet close to everything.”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We relaxed on the screened in porch in the evening. Beds were great to sleep in, and the kitchen was well stocked. I would move the furniture in the tv area with the set in the living room. We found that these couchs in the tv room were used and starting to become uncomfortable. We would stay with you again.

7 Apr 2017
Thanks for the great feedback hope to see you again in the future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing