“Perfect, Friendly home”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Area Dining table with seating for 6  with pool view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining Area
Dining table with seating for 6  with pool view
Living Area with Pool view - Cable TV - WiFi
Comfortable seating in the great room with plenty of natural lighting.
Breakfast Nook with Pool View
Large kitchen with stainless steel oven range, dishwasher, and microwave
Large Kitchen Island
Pool side - Master Bedroom with King Size Bed  - Cable TV
Master bath with  a garden-tub , double vanity , separate stall shower
Shower stall with door to private toilet room
Queen bedroom with high-ceiling and cable TV
Queen bedroom with walk in closet
1st guest Bathroom (shared between 2 queen bedrooms)
Twin Bedroom (1)
Twin Bedroom (2)
2nd Guest Bathroom (Shared between 2 twin bedrooms)
Enjoy your own Private Pool area!
Don't forget the sunscreen!
The house is very pet friendly all size dogs are welcome!
For your convenience there is a laundry room on property - Door to enter the garage
We hope you enjoy your stay!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
idalia m
“Perfect, Friendly home”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

In a quiet community and this home had all you need. I felt at home and so did my parents and kids. We all felt, we was at home. I am soooo happy and lucky to have found this home for my vacation. My parents were soooo comfortable and felt at home that they will move with me to Florida. Your home is beautiful and sooo friendly and what was even better, we had a 24 hour walmart next to us that just made it easier to us. The owner is sooo nice and even gave me tips of how to enjoy my stay and gave me suggestion, I felt like I was talking to a friend on mine. Couldn't be any luckier. I suggest this home 110% I have NO complains for this vacation home.

23 Apr 2018
Thank you Idalia for your great review and kind words about me.I really enjoyed speaking to you also.
I hope your family finds a perfect home and you all move to sunny Florida. I am happy I helped convinced your mom and dad that Florida is a great place to live. Warm regards
AnneI2015...
Syracuse, New York
“Beautiful home in the heart of Florida's Attractions center”
Reviewed April 3, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our recent stay at this Kissimmee home was fabulous. The home is spacious, clean and well appointed. The fact that we could bring our dog with us on vacation was especially important to us. This home is in the center of everything in the way of attractions - a short drive to all sorts of things to do. The owner was delightful and very helpful to us. She made sure our stay was everything we wanted it to be. Thank you Joan. I would recommend this pool home for your next holiday - or like us- a brief break from the winter snowstorms in the Northeast!

Your age range 65+
6 Apr 2018
Aw, thank you for the kind words. I am so happy that you
enjoyed your stay. Guests like you make sharing the house a pleasure .
Please think of us again if you plan a trip to Orlando.
Warm Regards, Joan
Adrian I
“Fantastic home and excellent location”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This property is located ideally for the parks (on average 20 mins to Disney), is an amazing place to stay (the pool is wonderful) and all the people involved in its management (including owner Joan) are friendly and helpful.

I won't hesitate booking again for a second!

Thank you for a wonderful stay and for being so helpful with tips and advice for our trip.

27 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. Great guests like you make renting a pleasure.
I hope you had a good view of the solar eclipse. Please do visit again .
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient, spacious vacation home”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We enjoyed our stay. House was as presented and owner was very helpful. Joan answered all questions quickly. Owner did not recommend heating the pool, which was accurate. Pool area enclosed, which was nice for our dogs. Home is in a quiet neighborhood, but close to attractions and shopping.

8 Jul 2017
Thank you for your nice review, I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please think of us again when you plan a visit to Orlando.
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

27 Jun 2017
Hello Mike and Karen,
Having guests like you make renting a pleasure,
I am very happy that you had a great stay at the house.
Please do visit again.
Joan
garry2017...
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
“Great family/pet friendly home”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great home with large pool . Close to Disney and other attractions. Everyone enjoyed the stay even the family Dog. We would definitely visit again!

24 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your great review, Guests like you make renting a pleasure, Please think of us again for your next visit to Orlando.
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a lovely quiet neighborhood, very relaxing atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The house was well maintained and very close to Disney and Universal. Also only about an hour to the Kennedy Space Center which was very educational.
We were fortunate to have good weather and was able to use the pool each day. We would definitely recommend this vacation rental to others.

15 Apr 2017
Thank you for the great review.
Guests like you make renting a pleasure.
Warm regards,
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing