See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2016

If I could give negative ratings I would in this case.... Stayed half a night in this terrible place and left with severe bed bug bites that I had to go to the hospital for. Notified the front desk, received nothing but rude carelessness. Called again, got an email address for a manager who never responded. I am an executive hotelier and though, that being said, I should have known better than to stay in a place like this, I didnt have much of a choice. Besides the crap quality of the room we were in (101) their lackluster response to their terrible service is what really got to me. The bedbug issue was just the tip of the iceberg... The tiled floor was literally mopped with muddy water, no rug or anything, just dirt and tile, literally. We might as well have been outside. The bathtub was sinking in the middle, and I was honestly afraid I was going to fall through mid-shower. The walls were dingy, the room smelled moldy. The curtains stank. The bedding was gross and itchy (the bedbugs loved it, though) I only touched it for a moment and retrieved my own blanket from the car, which probably is now contaminated. We only stopped here because we could not drive any farther and needed to rest after 12 hours on the road - we should have just slept in the car! This place is a joke and so is the management, considering I never got any sort of response at all. Still planning on contacting corporate, thanks to the bad taste this place gave me, and the medical bill for steroid cream. If you're desperate for a bed, I am telling you, sleep outside and save your money from these people.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristen N
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Place is very basic,but very clean ,friendly staff breakfast is fair,and ample parking,very good for Disney area and a reasonable price,I would recommend staying. Plenty of restaurants and Walmarts is nearby,we have stayed three times before

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2016

This place is down right gross and I have the pictures to prove it!! Can't get them to load up here but like I said I have proof. I booked an 8 night stay here and ended up staying none. Run for the hills!!! Do not book a stay here. The hotel is filthy. The rooms are worse then the outside appearance. The sink and its fixtures were never cleaned. The coffee pot had hair in it. The refrigerator had what appeared to be black mold in it as so did the ceiling above the sink. The bathroom floor was never cleaned. There was hair still on the floor that was never cleaned. They offered us another room. When I looked this one over it was just as bad and smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Their answer to the problem was can of air freshener that they said we could keep and use in the room so we wouldn't smell the smoke smell. They offered yet another room but it was obvious that they room all had the same look --FILTHY AND GROSS. They tried to play the we don't speak English part but little did they know we had a Spanish speaking person with us who made it very clear what was wrong with the rooms. The hotel staff tried to play it off like it was as bad as it really was. Once again I have pictures to prove that it was bad . When we told the hotel we didn't want to stay they tried to scare us into staying saying that the 3rd party we booked it threw wouldn't refund our money which turns out to so far from the truth. That 3rd party had to only charge us for one night because that was the agreement they had with the hotel but that 3rd party was happy to give us a $100 credit for out next booking. Think twice before booking here!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Cheap rates. Descent bedding but horrible bathroom/shower. The shower head or lack of one was below sub standard. The a/c was turned off so upon entry the overwhelming stench of mildew hit you. There was another foul odor just outside the door. People sitting out in chairs drinking and smoking, kids running around. Beware..
You will be charged a "damage" deposit of 50 dollars and told to fill out additional paperwork even with a reservation. I had to wait 5 days for the hold to be released but I did get the money back

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Stayed at this Econ-lodge in early part of June - refer to the property by one of the highway hotel/motel coupon books. Checked in about 4pm by this young lady who had a lot of tats running up and down her sleeve, but very nice and full of information about local attractions and the amusement attractions. Beds were firm, hot showers and a good wholesome breakfast was provided. We really enjoyed the free shuttle service to Universal and the bus accommodated for my wheelchair under the bus. Yes, there was a deposit of $40.00 but refunded. Including tax and resort fee we paid $40.00 which was a steal compared to there competitors. No problems with hotel WIFI...

Room Tip: Coupon books found off I-4 Highways
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple