US$201
HolidayInn.com
US$200
US$179
US$78
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
Agoda.com
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$142
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$189
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$126
galahotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2017

The hotel is the worst!!! The front desk employes are so rude!! My room had no phone but a maintance man came to my room to "fix it". The elevator smelled and it bounced when it reached the first and third floors. For a minuite I thought was on the tower of terrer. The room did had a micro and a fridge. However I question the actual cleaness of the hotel cause my son open the microwave and found moulded food in it. When I told the lady from the front desk she said okay will make a note of it. I will NEVER stay at this hotel ever again!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2016

The main motives were the price and the distance to Magic Kingdom. Price for USA gorgeous -29 USD, without tax. Stated in the booking free transfers were getting on the bus. Bus stop is 5 minutes by foot from the hotel. The bus costs 2 USD. It doesn`t depend on distance. Breakfast is not very varied, but acceptable in principle. Not the first time we stayed at the Econo Lodge so the room is about the same.Everything you need is there, space enough, child free. The room is smoky, but not fatal.So you get what you paid for. And so the flaws had to accept.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2016

This hotel is rediculous! If anyone is looking for a cheap, pet friendly hotel always go to a Motel 6. Their rooms are like the Hilton compared to here. I had booked my room through a third party (which was my mistake) and even though the woman had in the notes I had animals, when the hotel assigned the room they did not put me in a pet friendly room so they had to switch me to "the only room available" for pets. Once we entered the room there were no blankets just sheets, the vanity light took 30 mintues to kick on, the TV did not work, their HI speed internet is NOT HI speed, and the floors were filthy! Tiled floors that after walking on them bare foot for a short period of time, my feet were BLACK! GROSS! Oh and a nice chunk of the wall was missing. It was late when I checked in, I was pretty spent, but the fallowing morning I went to the desk with the list of complaints. When they saw I had no comforter writen they told me they don't use comfortors just blankets, which I proceeded to say all there was was one flimsy sheet and then I was handed a blanket. They also gave me some coffee since there was none supplied in the room upon arrival. They added the maintenance problems (vanity light and TV) to there list and said someone would be in later that day to fix them, which NEVER happened. Housekeeping DID clean the floors this time and I was amazed that the tile was white instead of brown. Just a simple sorry was said to me about all these issues they didn't try to compensate anything for my stay there and the fact that they wanted a $50 deposit for who knows what I found daunting, because if you pay in cash you have to wait till 9:30 am the day of check out to get it back and only after houskeeping checks that nothing was stolen. As if I would take anything from that nasty place! I would rate this hotel -5 stars if I could.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

Let me just start by saying a never write reviews but I feel obligated to in order to warn others. This place is a dump. We booked it ahead of time for 4 nights so we could go to theme parks around Orlando. We got in so late the first night. When I walked into the bathroom I was repulsed by how dirty it was. We asked if we could get a refund and they said no. We were on a tight budget and couldn't afford a different hotel without a refund. so we said we would suck it up. I was SO GROSSED OUT taking a shower in that dirty bathroom. My fiancé and I began to not feel well. I started coughing a ton. The next day we asked for a new room and they let us see one but it was no better than the first so we decided to just stay in the room we had. On the third day when we came back that night we noticed a bunch of what appeared to be black mold at the bottom on the shower curtain. When we called someone came and removed it but I noticed a ton of black mold stuck in the crevices of the shower. We requested a deep cleaning. My cough became progressively worse and my fiancé also started to get cold like symptoms and was very tired. When we came back from discovery cove on the last night we saw that no one came to clean the room, I had to take a shower with the mold because I had been swimming all day. After my shower, I began coughing very violently to the point where I started throwing up. We decided we HAD to leave and demanded a refund for the last night. as soon as I left that dump and went to the ramada (which felt like heaven) my cough pretty much disappeared and I was able to sleep peacefully.

PAY THE EXTRA 20 BUCKS AND STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. ITS NOT WORTH IT TO GET SICK ON YOUR VACATION

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I was in a total of 3 rooms during my stay:
Room 1: Upon entering the room I found the toilet disassembled because parts were broken on it. So I called the office about it. They told me that they would put me in a different room. Not only did I have to walk to the office to obtain a new room key card, but the room was at the other end of the complex. Not off to a good start. I had to plead with them not to put me on the third floor as I would prefer the first or second floors.

Room 2: When I woke up on my first morning, I found that the electrical outlet near the sink counter was not working. I also found that there was water on the bathroom floor. The water was leaking in through the vent in the ceiling. When I went out for the day I informed the office of the issues. I was told that upon my return they would have a new room ready for me. When I got back I was told that the “room issues” were fixed and no need to change my room. So I went to the room only to find that there was still water on the bathroom floor. They then agreed to move my room. This time they did send someone to the room with the new room key. However the only room available was on the “third floor”.
There is also a desk top computer in the room, when I asked about it, I was told none of the computers work. Why would they leave them in the rooms if this was the case? There was also a “book shelf” looking thing that I assume was serving as a dresser. This piece of furniture looked like it was picked up off the side of the road after being left for the trash man.

If I had not prepaid for this room I would have left that day.

Room 3: The first thing I saw when I entered the room was a burn mark from an iron on one of the bed sheets. This was on the first bed as you enter the room and provided a very poor initial presentation of the room. Then I went into the bathroom where the toilet was being propped up with cardboard to keep it from rocking. The paint on the door frame was ¾ peeled off the wood, and the gripping bar in the shower was missing and the holes were covered in duct tape.
This hotel requires a $100 deposit “in case I steal something”. I found this to be an unusual practice. Most hotels would have that language in their room agreement and charge it to the card you put on the room. Not that I would steal anything. There was a sign in the room stating the prices of any missing items, and $20 for one of the towels they provided seems a bit high as you can get them at the Dollar store.
Well the room did not have a coffee maker or an alarm clock. The office did send up a coffee maker when I called.
The next day when I returned from my daytime activities, I found that the bed was made, and the clean towels were left on the bed. The used coffee was not replaced so I called the office about it, and I was told I would have to walk to the office to get some as she was alone. When I arrived at the office there was another gentleman there, I believe he was the manager. Back in the room, I noticed that the carpet was not vacuumed and for my entire stay it was not vacuumed.
The Exterior: The walk ways around the buildings, on every floor was filthy. It was not swept for a long time. The first thing you see when you leave your room is a pile of detritus material, leaves trash etc. and the floor needed to be washed. By the elevator the trash bin was almost always over flowing.
I have stayed at this hotel before, and they have since put a lot of money into moving the office, which looks very nice. It appears however that they have neglected to do anything to the guest rooms.
Both the Econolodge and the Choice Hotel names are tied to this hotel. Which is a shame because most Choice hotels I stay in are very nice. I would not stay at this hotel again nor would I ever recommend that anyone else does.

Room Tip: you can find a cleaner room for only a few dollars more nearby
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo