All reviews waffle maker egg patties would stay here again room was clean yogurt two queen beds orlando area near disney florida motel
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I chose this Comfort inn over other nearby lower priced alternatives while working in the area. Check in was slow with only 1 person working the desk trying to do check ins, handle a maintenance issue, and answer questions from a guest that didn't speak English at the same time. The front desk clerk was polite and professional but understandably not able to devote attention to everything at once. Our room was clean and comfortable but had two of my biggest pet peeves after a dirty room, limited outlets and very slow Internet. Both are things I hoped to avoid by paying more for a name brand hotel. There are lower priced alternatives nearby. The room has obviously been well maintained so how hard is it to ad lamps with outlets or a power center on the night stand like I've found in other Comfort Inns and upgrade the Internet service? Since we had limited cell reception in our room and I was traveling for work the Internet was important to me.
While this hotel didn't have the necessities that I expected from a Comfort Inn our room was clean and well maintained and would be a great place to stay while on vacation and visiting the parks.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed here for just a night. FOA were friendly and polite. Checkin was fast. Our room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was just a simple breakfast with hot waffles, eggs, bagels, variety of pastries, yogourt, coffee and juice. For the price you pay you couldn't go wrong. We will definitely come back again.

3  Thank catet2
comfortkissimmee, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had booked rooms in advanced and were promised no card would be swiped until we arrived. Stated card was declined (bank says never processed) when attempted to process that morning and without contacting us cancelled rooms leaving us high and dry. Gentleman behind counter came up with excuses but when advised that he was the one that made the promise started blaming it on the manager. Rate we had reserved for was really good rate and I believe this was to allow booking at higher rate. Put a really bad taste in my mouth for any Comfort Inn in the future, although I know this is a franchise. I will not be booking on personal or business trips in the future.

1  Thank Bostias
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights at this hotel during our visit to Orlando.

Cleanliness: We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of our stay at this hotel. The room and the bed and the bath were very clean.

Breakfast: The breakfast was very good. There was a good variety. The service also was excellent. There were enough chairs and tables and extra seats too if the breakfast room got full.

Location: A lot of fast food and restaurants were present close by. Walgreens is right in-front of the hotel and the Walgreens had an ATM. Walmart, Publix were also close by.

Overall Experience: At no point did we experience something uncomfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.

3  Thank Mahanthi B
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We spent the first night in Orlando at the Comfort Inn rather than pay for another hotel night in WDW. We got there late in the evening, but the check in was easy and pleasant.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Beds very comfortable and plush (nicer than expected.) There was a small refrigerator in the room. Internet was easy to access. Our room was right off the first floor lobby, but very quiet. Breakfast was the usual, and fine for us.

It is in an area where you can easily find a grocery or Target to pick up snacks etc. to take to your hotel in Disney.

We wanted mostly to be close to WDW so we could get into our resort hotel in Disney and the parks quickly in the morning. Felt, we did not need to pay Disney prices to just sleep that night. Probably 15 minutes at most from all Disney areas.

All in all, a good value for the area. I believe there were many families using that as their hotel base to access all the attractions in the area.

Room Tip: If you need to have your rooms next to each other, make sure that is clear when you book and confirm. Ours were two floors apart. Fortunately we have college age kids who we could have that far from us.
3  Thank Kathy L