Comfort Inn
US$78
US$60
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$63
US$207
US$159
HolidayInn.com
US$72
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$135
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$93
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$341
US$196
DisneyWorld.com
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$224
All reviewswaffle makeregg pattieswould stay here againroom was cleanyogurtnice breakfasttwo queen bedshotel roomorlando areanear disneyminute drivedisney parksfloridasoapdryer
Reviewed January 11, 2017

This is my wife and I's second visit at this hotel. Not sure why we came back to this one - we normally are better at keeping notes at places to avoid. I made reservations several days ago for a two-night stay since we desired to visit with some friends in the area. When we checked in at 4:00 p.m. we were asked what floor we desired. We informed them that it really did not matter since they had an elevator (the last visit here the entire hotel lost power during a severe thunderstorm and my wife was stuck on the third floor for several hours awaiting power to be restored). We were give room 113 on the ground floor. We then went to the room to see it before bringing in our luggage. After seeing the room, we returned to the front desk and asked that we be given a different room. There were several small issues with the room, but the BIG issue was that the window (on the ground floor), could NOT be locked, it was cracked, and anyone could enter through the window from outside. And this is in an area where the police are still searching for a cop-killer. We felt that our safety was suspect staying in this room. We waited at the front desk as they pondered our request and checked-in several more guests. We were then informed that the hotel was sold out and there was no other room available. And just a few moments earlier I could have a room on any floor of the hotel! The bottom line is that the hotel was sold out, the issued me a room, still had other rooms available, but they were being held for other guests. The management would not change me to another room that was assigned to a guest that had yet to arrive. Following a LONG wait, the manager? came to show me that his maintenance man had corrected the issue. I was escorted back to the room and shown had they had placed a metallic stop in the window sill to prevent it from being opened from the outside. I am not convinced that it would, but at least an attempt was made to correct the issue at least temporarily. I still fail to understand why the window is too big to prevent the locking of the mechanism in the middle of the window. We spent the night and had no real issues. I will add that it appears that improvements are being made to the hotel - new shower stalls, new sinks, new vanities, etc. However, the bathtub is a disgrace and the fan over the toilet sounds worse that a jet aircraft overhead. More needs to be done FASTER to bring this hotel to the desired level. The various ladies that I have met at the front desk have been very good. The gentleman manager leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Room Tip: One not in this hotel until the remodeling is complete.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Comfo I, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

It was comical at first when the hotel had no street signage, and was completely hidden by a giant Hookah Lounge with belly dancers and giant marijuana leaves painted on the side. The humor was gone when we had to ride up the most rickety, slow elevators in history to get to our room. Upon stepping out of the elevator, I literally found myself concerned about my seizure disorder, due to the fact that not a single light in the entire hallway was operating properly, they all flashed and flickered. Once in our room, sadly we encountered more flickering lights, the bathroom light so bad, we literally could not even use it because I DO have Tonic-Clonic seizures, we also had issues with our toilet flushing, and tub draining. I reported the restroom issues, and in a 5 day stay, nothing was done. One last thing, we do travel a lot, and I typically prefer Comfort Inn, because they are usually clean and well maintained... this was anything but.. my husband misplaced his wallet, and we were looking everywhere, I pulled the nightstands away from the wall. It was disgusting! I doubt those had EVER been moved. There were condom wrappers, dried food, and things I had rather not think to hard to try and identify.. it was horrible. This place doesn't deserve a "1".. soooo disappointed!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2016

This newly renovated hotel was very nice, clean and comfortable. This family owned hotel had a very pleasant staff. This hotel is in an excellent location where there are many restaurants and plenty of shopping within 2 to 3 mile radius. They provided breakfast. The breakfast hours was from 6-9. The breakfast wasn't much to brag on. However, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance where you can get a great breakfast!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2016

During our 3 night stay, housekeeping never came to clean our room (even though it was recorded as being cleaned). On the 3rd night I noticed a disgusting brown stain on the white blanket that on one of the beds that in my mind, proves the room wasn't cleaned well after the previous guest. I asked for a 50% discount from the general manager and was refused. He basically told me I should have asked for a different room at check in. While that might make sense, we were tired the first night after a long day of travel. The last night I noticed the disgusting stain. The carpets were dirty, there was a gross white "substance" on the red runner on the bed and there was mold on the shower ceiling. Disgusting place. Never again.

Stayed: October 2016
2  Thank TAMARA H
Reviewed October 31, 2016

For what you pay, you can't beat this hotel. The rooms are clean, bed comfortable and free breakfast is good.

The people that work there are friendly too. This is a great place to stay for one or two nights.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time in providing us with your feedback. Your survey responses serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We are so glad you enjoyed our clean odor free rooms and complementary hot and cold buffet style breakfast, and all our hotel has to offer. We hope to see you back again soon.

We are looking forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,