All reviews waffle maker would stay here again room was clean yogurt two queen beds near disney orlando motel
Reviewed May 2, 2017

transportation to disney only goes early in the morning and returns at night only-breakfast was cold-room keys did not work-bus for disney was 30 mins late-making the one way trip to the park 90 minutes-one way (picks up from several other hotels)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Talia T, Front desk at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. In regards to the shuttle service, schedual states that there might be a delay in times and there's not much we can do about that we apologize.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Spent four nights here on business. Simply put, the rooms were fine. Beds a bit on the hard side, but I slept well. Kept the AC on, so no issues with hallway or neighbor noise. Room, including bathroom, was clean.

Some items of note, mostly resolved to my satisfaction:

Housekeeping: A little spotty on the weekend. While the room was cleaned every day, some corners were cut Saturday and Sunday. A couple of things were left out of place. Not all towels were replenished. Part of a takeout menu was torn off. But housekeeping was much better during the week.

Parking: When full, it's difficult. Bike week was going on while I was there, and there were three or four trailers parked there. I was directed to a neighboring lot late one night, only to have a trailer whip right in just before me to steal the spot I was directed to. We worked something out, but be aware that parking can be tight on busy nights.

Breakfast: I have a personal preference for scrambled eggs, and I don't eat fried eggs, but they had fried egg patties on the breakfast line each day. I wound up having sausage, a bagel and some yogurt each day, which was fine, but be aware that they have fried eggs and not scrambled. A couple of nice touches: They have fresh bananas on the line, and they offer a couple of different types of waffle batter for their waffle maker.

Elevator: SLOW! I wound up using the stairs most of the time.

Bottom line, I would stay here again if I had to travel to the Orlando area, was on a budget and had to go on short notice. I'd like to find something nicer, but this place works.

Room Tip: Slow elevator might be a deterrent to those wanting an upper floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Talia T, Front desk at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear HackyMcHack,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, it is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We will work on improving our hotel to meet your expectaions. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Pros: rooms are clean and comfortable / the grounds and pool area are nice / the staff are very friendly and helpful / the price is fair / the location is perfect

Cons: the rooms are definitely not soundproof - you can clearly hear conversations of guests in adjoining rooms and babies crying across the hall / the heater in the pool was broken and so during my 7 day stay, I didn't get to swim at all....the heater was fixed on the day of my checkout.... disappointing

Room Tip: ask for room away from elevator
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Talia T, Front desk at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time in providing us with your feedback.
Thank you for all your kind words. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

The hotel, employees and manager was very helpful, and accommodating. I had questions for the manager and he even called me back and left a message. They had a nice breakfast and they were available to keep the food ready and warm.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Talia T, FRONT DESK at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Dear, JasperM1000

Thank you for taking the time in providing us with your feedback, it is very important to us as we strive to satisfy all of our guest. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

I was alittle hesitant to stay here being as i normally stay at country inn and suites but to my surprise it was great. We walked in and smelled clean the man behind the counter was incredibly friendly at the end of a long day it was nice to not have to deal with someone cranky. The room was very clean and the beds where to perfect mix of hard and soft. I will be back to stay next time I'm up that way.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole G
Talia T, Front Desk at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Dear Nicole G,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback it is very important to us, we can assure you that we will use this information to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Talia T