“Beautiful home”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical Floridian landscaping Spacious sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tropical Floridian landscaping
Spacious sitting area
Open plan dining area
View from the open plan kitchen
Breakfast bar
Fully equiped kitchen
Downstairs half bath
Master bedroom with exterior deck
Master en-suite bathroom
Deck with chairs and table off Master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Resort clubhouse only 200 yrds away
Beautiful landscape lighting
Surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds
Sunny clubhouse pool
Warm and inviting clubhouse spa
Main entrance fountain feature
Modern and updated clubhouse gym
Fantastic main feature fountain
24/7 main gate security entrance
Childrens playground
On resort Tennis Courts
Night time fun at the Clubhouse Tikibar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The rental was perfect, could not of asked for a nicer place to stay on our vacation.

A romantic getaway
30 Aug 2012
Eve,
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to helping you with your vacation needs next time you are in the Orlando/Kissimmee area.
“Wonderful vacation location”
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at this Townhome located in a beautiful well maintained resort community.Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone. The owner kept in touch thru out the rental process.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
9 Aug 2012
John,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to helping you again in the future with your property rental needs.
Espoo
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

26 Jul 2012
Christina & Jari,
It was wonderful to have you as guests in our Townhome and I hope to see you again in the future! You now have some great memories of your time at Emerald Island Resort and Disney with your children.
BC Canada
Reviewed June 15, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

15 Jun 2012
Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you and your family again in our vacation property at Emerald Island Resort. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
NY
Reviewed April 19, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
19 Apr 2012
Jim,
Great to hear you had a good time and enjoyed my vacation home and Emerald Island Resort. I look forward to seeing you in the future and don't forget the 10% discount I offer to repeat guests!
England
Reviewed April 12, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

12 Apr 2012
Stuart,
It was our pleasure to have you as our guest this year. Dawn and I look forward to helping you enjoy another fantastic Florida vacation in the very near future!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our wonderful vacation in Kissimmee - Emerald Island Estates Res”
Reviewed March 20, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We vacationed at Emerald Island Estates for the whole month of February, 2012 and were very, very pleased with the beautiful townhouse that we rented. It had all the amenities that we needed and the decor was exceptional throughout. The owners of the townhouse were very obliging and checked to see if there was anything they could do to make our stay even more enjoyable. The rooms were bright and sunny and we felt at home.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
20 Mar 2012
Steve & Lucy... It was a pleasure to have you as our guest in our vacation property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing