“Highly Recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
King master bedroom
an outdoor mall( 1 minutes walking)with a variety of stores
grocery store
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MarcoDan1...
Marco Island, Florida
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 26 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I'm diligent about my search for a place to stay when I go on vacation. Cost, quality, and location are key, and this place has it all. When I arrived, I was surprised to find out that this was the very same place we had rented the last time we went to Disney 4 years ago! I didn't realize it when I booked it.

We were very happy both times we stayed here. The closest place to Disney, and it's got everything a family needs for a vacation stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Savannah, GA
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Etito89
“Great condo 10 min to Magic Kingdom”
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We stayed in the condo just before NY and the place is so worth it.
Much better than the pics, very clean and very very close to Disney parks!!
Also have Winn Dixie in just 5 min walk and loads and loads of restaurants and take aways :)
Had few things not working but not a big deal ( double check the gate codes if they were sorted and the sink food processor).
In all very very happy!!!
The bad comment below scared me a bit but do not agree with it at all!!!!
Have a great holiday!!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Monica B
League City, Texas
“Terrible”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Worst condo I have ever visit. I reported more than 20 problems with the house, stained and dusty rugs, broken furnitures, spider webs, no ceilings fans. They didn't change the A/A filters in years, are black full of dust, my kids had itchy throat all the vacation. Holes on the wall. You can hear the people upstairs talking and walking, even when they go to the bathroom. I wrote to the owners and I only get a "sorry for the issues" . We paid $300 for deposit in case we broke something, but they already have broken things.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
bigboss24...
Nassau, New Providence Island
“great place to stay”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in July 2013

I stayed at this resort July of 2013 enjoy every minute of it. It is a very quiet and relax community. the condo was every clean and everything we need was right there for us. Had some confusion with the direction but ms. shen was easily reach and we quickly got the right directions.I will stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NYC
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Wadesboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
12 Jul 2012
Thank you so much!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing