“Comfortable for all families of any age.”
other travellers have booked this property
Stairway
Kitchen & Breakfast Table
Living Room
Dining Room & Living Room
King Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable for all families of any age.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

My experience at this home was very pleasant. There is plenty of room for everyone and even the children to enjoy themselves. The home was clean and very up to date with decor. We appreciate there being plenty towels and kitchen utensils in the home since we were unable to bring these items. The price was great and if we traveled this way again I would definitely stay in this home. Thank you again for the stay :)

“Incredible vacation experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Nice and beautiful house, great pool and play room for kids to play, have TV in each room, convenient for multiple families to spend vacation time together, will definitely come back to this house next time I am on vacation in FL.

NJ

Connecticut
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

“We loved the villa”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We decided to go there for shopping around last Tuesday. When we started to look around, there is not so many villa could give you only half of the week. The owner is very nice and quick in response. So we didn't expect too much about the quality of the house as long as we can have somewhere to stay.But it turns out that we were so lucky. The villa is amazingly comfortable, clean and spacious. We definitely will recommend this villa to our friends.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to take your family!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

This Villa is a great place to take your family. We had 16 people ages 2 to 60 and had plenty room and were very comfortable. The kids enjoyed the heated pool. As grandparents we enjoyed the space to get some quite time. Did not need any service everthing was as we hoped and worked with no problems. The location was great, close enough to everything but not in the middle of the madness. We plan on renting agian with a group of friends for a golf trip this summer!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing