“Did not want to leave”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Street
Sun Lake Condominiums Gated entrance
Free form swimming pool
Nautilus circuit training in Club House
Pool with heated whirlpool in background
Large living room with imported Italian Furniture
Open floor plan with large dining area
Elegant imported marble and leather dining set
Fully equipped kitchen with all the hardware
Master Bedroom with flat panel HDTV
Master Bedroom with Flat Panel TV
Queen Bedroom with walkout patio through glass sliders
Relax with coffee out in the patio
Mickey's room for the Kids
Master Bath with Jacuzzi bath
Hall Bathroom
Laundry room inside the condo unit
Ample free parking + wheelchair accessible
Tennis court for match play
Universal Studios: 20 minutes away
Premium Outlet Mall 15 minutes away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Romantic1...
Detroit, Michigan
“Did not want to leave”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

It was a wonderful stay, very clean, spacious, well stocked with all kitchen utencils. Amazing view from a big balcony. Very easy and prompt communication with Chris.
Thank you so much!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Minneapolis Area
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

PA
Reviewed March 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Ben P
Collinsville, Illinois
“A really great place to stay. Fantastic!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Rented the condo for nearly a week for a vacation with friends. Condo was much bigger than we expected, and was perfect for the 5 adults in our group. We enjoyed the Condo very much, it's a very nice place. Clean, and well appointed. I really liked the more "modern contemporary" feel of the place, no ugly 80's flowery bedspreads or wicker furniture here. We enjoyed the screened in patio several evenings, and it felt very private, overlooking a natural area. Kitchen was big, and had the utensils, plates, and basics to make several light meals. Having two full bathrooms was nice, and made getting ready to go out a lot quicker for us. Beds were comfortable, and the twin beds had low foot boards which were great for the two 6 foot+ tall guys who slept in those.The Condo is in a gated complex, and felt very safe. Near the condo are tons of options for restaurants, a nice grocery store, and it was very close to many of the theme parks, and only a few min from big outlet malls. Renting was a breeze, and the owners were very easy to deal with, even when I figured out that we needed an extra day added to the quote. Overall I'd say that our stay was fantastic, and we are already talking about the next time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property is nice. Condo feels modern.
Liked least: Nothing.
Indiana
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Management Response
8 Jan 2014
Thanks for staying at our condo and being such great guests! Jenny & I hope to see you all again soon.
unit467
kenosha, wi
“quiet condo, perfect location, great price for a trip to Disney”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

condo was as described. rooms were spacious, clean, bit muggy. we asked for a fan and the owner was responsive but it took several days to get as the manager was out if town. if you need beach towels, ask ahead of time and they will provide! quiet condo complex.

Joshua M
Houston
“Our best vacation yet! Beautiful condo with a perfect location.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

From start to finish, it was an overall great experience. There were some things that weren't to my liking but it they weren't deal-breakers. Booking was an easy process. Chris is great has great communication. (Always replied promptly) The property was ready when we arrived and was even more impressive than the pictures. There were only a few things that were off but weren't that big of a deal: the main bathroom door was difficult to lock and close so we had to let everyone know when someone was using it to avoid someone walking in while in use. There was a missing blind blade in the bedroom we stayed in so it let in unwanted light in the morning. We used the kitchen every night we stayed so having the cooking supplies was very important. It was almost satisfactory only because there was a set of measuring spoons but not a set of measuring cups (that was a little ridiculous) nor was there at least salt and pepper. Also, there were only 2 trash bags. (We filled one up a bag our first night so we had to go buy cheap trash bags at a nearby store) There were only 2 dishwashing detergent pods which made no sense since we were using the kitchen everyday. There should have been one pod for each night we were staying. If you plan on staying here just make sure to bring those items if you'll need them (unless the owners fix that issue, of course). Next, the condo was a little warm. I tried turning down the A/C since it was only set on 70 something but it looks like it was locked in at that temperature. That made it uncomfortable. When we weren't in the bedrooms, it was fine. However, once it was time to go to sleep, we sweated a little while sleeping because of it being warm and not able to turn the air down- especially since it was the summer time.The last of the bigger problems was that there were only EXACTLY the amount of towels for each person staying. So, if you took a body towel with you to the pool you would be out of luck when it came time to shower. Or you would have to use a hand towel to dry your body off with after you took a shower, which I had to do. There should have been 2 body towels for each person staying. I was pretty upset at the fact that when I asked for more towels, I was denied and told that we could wash the towels. That's fine and all if I had another towel to use while the others were washing. That was my biggest frustration. My suggestion is to make sure to bring extra towels or buy souvenir towels from one of the many close by shops. (Unless, of course, the owner fixes that issue as well!) Other than that, our stay was awesome. The pool is large, clean and was a great temperature. The hot tub in the pool area was very relaxing and was not too hot! Now let's talk about the service! Besides being denied for more towels and trash bags, the service during our stay was good. A property manager did end up giving us an extra trash bag so that was helpful. I made a mistake when I booked our stay and booked a night less than we needed. (I know, I know... I'm still kicking myself about doing that!) We were at Disney World when Chris brought this to my attention. I was so embarrassed that I messed up on that and was worried that we wouldn't have a place to stay but Chris made it work out. The point I'm making with that story is that the customer service was great. I can't stop raving about how nice this condo was. There was free WIFI, the location is perfect, Disney World is very close and there are plenty of stores nearby. This has been our best vacation yet!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the open concept floor plan and the screened outdoor balcony but my favorite thing was the location of the condo. You can't beat it!
Liked least: I did not like that I couldn't turn down the air because of how hot it was and that there weren't extra body towels available.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing