“Amazing townhouse, super nice & clean! Incredible...”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
Dining Area
Community Entrance
Club House
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Sharon723
Homestead, Florida
“Amazing townhouse, super nice & clean! Incredible amounts of fun!!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

What a great experience! Loved the location and how close we were to the Disney Parks! An incredible 10 minute drive! What more can you ask for when it comes to visiting the happiest place on earth! Also super close to restaurants if you chose to go that route instead of cook in the really nice and big kitchen of this wonderful townhouse. The townhouse was super clean, very nicely decorated, and extremely comfortable beds (which is very important after a long day at the parks). It is also located at the end of the block and was very private!

I would have to say that one of the best parts of staying at this property for our Disney vacations is dealing with the owner AJ! What a wonderful person, easy to work with, quick to answer questions and oh so helpful with everything.

We are booked again for another amazing trip to Disney this summer and can't wait! Thank you AJ for everything this coming up trip won't be our last!! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How convienent it is to everything especially the Disney Parks!
Liked least: Absolutely everything was great nothing not to like!
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed February 6, 2014 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers
“Loved our stay here!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

My roommates and I lived here for nine months and loved it! It was so nice having a clean, safe, and comfortable place to come home to every day. Each bedroom was very nice with either a large closet or bathroom, or both! I would recommend this townhome to anyone looking to vacation in the area or needing an extended stay, fully furnished place to call home :)

Older travelers
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

My family of four (2 adults, 2 teenagers) rented this furnished, three bedroom townhome for three months when we moved to Florida. We felt right at home for the entire stay. It is very spacious and has a modern decor. This is an end unit, situated at the end of the street, with a wooded environmental preserve behind, so it is very private. The location is superb; within a few short miles you'll find a huge selection of restaurants and stores for your family's needs. Most people visiting this area want to know how far it is from Disney World. I can tell you, it's difficult to be closer; 10 minutes after you sit in your car parked at this townhome, you can be getting out of your parked car on Disney property. It doesn't get much better than that.

Perhaps the best aspect of renting this townhome is the owner. The customer service is second to none. He will answer your questions quickly and clearly, and will go out of his way to meet your family's needs.

If you're looking for a place to rent for a few days or a few months, I highly recommend this townhome.

A romantic getaway
“Extremely comfortable!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The stay was a very enjoyable experience. My family and I found the proximity of the house to the local attractions very convenient. Disney was only a 10 minute drive! There were TV sets in all rooms, and that made the kids happy. The house was clean and well-furnished when we moved in, and we all definitely enjoyed the pool! I would definitely recommend this house to my friends and family.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice but...Reinvest back into property please!!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

The townhouse was very NIC it is not that big however there were some things I did not like. The first was the bedding was cheap paper thin sheets no mattress pad on any of the beds, the towels were worn out and mixed matched they had mold on the curtains in the bathrooms. The pillows were worn and stained. We had to go to Walmart and purchase pillows and towel and wash cloths because the ones they provided were so cheap and worn. The table in the kitchen needed to be balanced they used a box of crayons instead of fixing it. The pots were rusted and they could have replace them for a dollar at Walmart. The patio area and under the sofas needed to be cleaned as well. They had spots that needed to painted on the walls. We went and purchased Lysol, new pillows and towels/wash cloths because they were so worn out and cheap. Overall the condo is nice however, they need to reinvest in the property,

Management Response
5 Dec 2013
Hi Shanda,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues during your stay. You did not notify me about any of these issues during your stay. If you had contacted me about the issues, I would have accomodated you in a different house. I would have also replaced the things you did not like with better ones in no time. You could also have contacted my property manager and showed him the issues. None of this was mentioned to me when you left the house as well. In fact this was your email

Good afternoon,

We had a pleasant stay at your property . When will we receive our deposit $100 refunded?

The house has at least 8 towels, wash cloths and hand towels and several pillows. I am surprised to hear that all of them were cheap and worn. Bedding sets in the house are 6 months old and certainly not cheap and paper thin.

Although I do not agree with the feedback I will investigate it further with my property manager and take corrective actions as necessary.

AJ
“Great Place To Stay!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Stayed here for 8 days. Very close to theme parks. The owner aJ was great to work with and did everything as he said he would do. Nice gated community. Very nice townhome. It was equipped with everything needed for short or long term stays. Awesome a/C System. Will stay here again in the future if available.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing