“Great house in great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Front View
The Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom The Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master En-Suite Bathroom
Master  En-Suite Bathroom
Master  En-Suite Bathroom
The Bedroom King #2
Bathroom (Near #2 King Bedroom)
Bathroom (Near #2 King Bedroom)
Jack and Jill Bathroom
Jack and Jill Bathroom
Dining Room
Foyer Front Entrance
Foyer Front Entrance
The Pool (Available Pool Heater)
Rear View
The Pool (Covered Lanai and Fan)
The Hot Tub (Spa Heat Included in Rental Rate)
Garage Game Room (Pool Table, Foose Ball, Air Hockey)
BBQ Availabililty
Living Area
Front Gate Entrance
Wild Life in Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
K7710IZbr...
Durham, North Carolina
“Great house in great location”
Reviewed December 23, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Can't say enough good things about this house. It was just as advertised. Rooms were good size and everything was very clean. We had 6 of us there and there was plenty of room. Really liked the separate hot tub, as it heated up quickly and was great after a day of walking. Kids loved all the options in the game room.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Size of the house
Liked least: Check-in requirements were a little confusing. The rental company included a note that said we had to return to the rental office to give them credit card since we checked in late. We did not do that and had no problems.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
2 Jan 2016
Dear renter,
Always a pleasure to hear on your stay. Really appreciate on your feedback. This really says a lot on our homes we have in the Disney area. We always try to keep our homes to a superior level of the norms. Thanks you again.

Best regards...Salvo
Bayron G
“Beautiful place.”
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

When you see pictures of places you don't really know what to expect, but the pictures don't do justice to this place, from the security gate all the way to the nice pool area this place is perfect.

Jacky B
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 10, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Have been to florida on a few occasions I had decided on the area and found this beautiful villa. After contacting Salvo by email and then phone to answer all my questions I booked. The booking process was simple and stress free. Instructions and directions on where to collect keys were very easy upon key collection the villa was just a few minutes drive away.
The community is very clean,quiet and well kept when we arrived at the villa we weren't disappointed it was just as in the pictures and description if not better.
All the rooms were clean and very well equipped,it instantly felt like home. The beds are so comfy never once had a problem sleeping. The air conditioning was at an ideal temperature and the bedroom ceiling fans work a treat and they are very quiet. Games room was great for our teens with pool,hockey and darts we also got plenty of premier league football on the tv so while some were chilling in the pool the boys could watch there beloved football. There's lots of DVDs,books and a play station ideal for younger children.
The pool was a perfect temperature and spent a lot of time chilling and having fun on weekends and after park visits tere is a selection of toys and floats for various ages.
The hot tub looks great although we never used it as we stayed in August but I think it would be fab in the cooler months.
The location is great for getting to all the theme parks,restaurants and shopping malls and outlets. There's a Walmart a short distance away.
Salvo was staying at his other villa while we were there and he popped round to introduce himself to us. It was lovely to meet him.
I would highly recommend this villa and if you have any concerns or worries don't its just perfect.
We will certainly book again and again I do feel like my search for villas is over this is where I will stay in future. (If its available of course)

Travelling group: Teenagers

Reviewed February 1, 2014 for a stay in July 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This house was the best house I have ever rented in Kissimmee. Very clean with a very nice layout The best part of the house is that every room has there own bathroom and shower. I would highly recommend thus to families. I will rent this place again. Also great price.

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing