We had a wonderful time at the Mango Key Complex. The three bedroom unit we stayed in was everything the description said it was and looked just as beautiful as the pictures. It is within 15 minutes of Disney, conveniently located by many stores and restaurants. As a mom to three young children my first concerns were safety and cleanliness. The unit was clean and we felt very safe in the area. The owners were very flexible and made sure the unit was ready for us even though we arrived before check-in time. We will definitely recommend the place to friends and family when they are traveling to Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villages At Mango Key is a lovely small resort of 33 individual town homes just a few minutes drive from Disney world and about 30 minutes from sea world and Universal Studios.It is not a Hotel but a resort with each home being privately owned.Most of the homes are managed by a company that works from the onsite Clubhouse.Our resort has a beautiful heated Pool and Hot tub perfect for a relaxing evening after a day at the parks and professionally maintained gardens, There is also a really nice BBQ area with solar lighting for those late evening get together's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Villages at Mango Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villages At Mango Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Villages At Mango Key Kissimmee, Florida