“Celebration Suites”
Review of Celebration Suites

Celebration Suites
Ranked #21 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Being right next to Old Towne is the best reason to stay at Celebration Suites, there is always something to do. Each room has a bedroom with two beds and a vanity sink. There is a kitchen with a stove, sink, small table, microwave, and refrigerator. Appliances are not in great shape but useable. The living room has a Murphy bed and a pull out couch. All mattresses are very comfortable and we all slept great. If you want a nice luxury place, stay somewhere else. However, if you want great value with lots of sleeping options you would be hard pressed to find someplace as good as this.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mr_guns
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

We're so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay! It is important to have a great night's sleep when you're spending so much time at the parks. We're thrilled that we were able to help you rest easily. Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. Your kind words mean so much to us. We'll see you next time you're in town!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

Just spent a week in one of their rooms with my family. I can not complain, the rooms had enough space for all of us we had 2 double beds, a murphy bed and a sofa bed, we were able to bring our dogs with us and spend a really good family vacation, great service, friendly staff, and really close to all the parks. We could make breakfast in our room, it had a stove, microwave, and refrigerator. Even though tvs and appliances were a little outdated they worked and served its purpose. It was really affordable and a great stay!!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank EMZR84

Sounds like a great time! Being able to make a healthy breakfast before starting your adventures at the parks is a huge energy booster and money saver!!! We're proud that we made you all feel so comfortable here. Thank you for the wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed here with my partner for 7 night on 12th May.
I was a little worried because I had read some reviews about bed bugs!
When we got there we checked in which took 2 minutes. We were given a room in D block which is right next to old town. I didn't hear any noise like previous reviews say!
The room was very big, with seperate bedroom, bathroom, kithen and living room.
I checked the beds as soon as I got there and there was not any bugs or hairs or anything else that should not be there.
I found the rooms to be very clean. The showers are hot, bathroom clean, large kitchen, nice view of old town from balcony.
The location is great. 10 minute drive to Disney. Lots of shops and resteraunts 2 minute walk.
There are 2 all you can eat breaakfast buffets opposite the hotel at only $3.99 each

The pool was very clean and there are fresh towels next to it.
I would definately stay here again

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Natalie1986
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Natalie,

Glad we could exceed your expectations! Thanks so much for staying with us and for sharing your story with future travelers. You're right — we're just a hop, skip and a jump away from Disney! Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review and for recognizing all the hardworking staff that strives daily to ensure everyone has a wonderful experience!!! We'll see you next time!

Reviewed 26 May 2012

We stayed at the Celebration Suites for the first time at the end of April 2012. We arrived at check in early at 1pm, expecting to have to wait for a room but we were told by the front desk that it was no problem and they had a room ready for us. When we arrived at our room at the end of the row in Block F we were a bit dubious as to what we would find as we had only paid just over £100 for 5 nights, but when we opened the door we were pleasantly surprised. The suite was very spacious and consisted of three rooms. The first room as you walk though the door was a front room with TV, settee, chairs and a pull down bed. The second room was the kitchen which had a very large fridge and the bathroom off to the side and then the third room was the bedroom which had another TV, two double beds and a vanity unit. There were also patio doors in the bedroom that you could open wide. Although the property looks older than other properties we found it to be very comfortable and clean. I NEVER walk on motel carpets or in the bathroom without my flip flops as they usually look quite grim, but I must say the carpet in our suite was spotless and very clean and for the first time EVER I didn't bother with my flip flops! Housekeeping did a very good job at keeping the place clean, neat and tidy.

We loved the pool area. There are 3 pools at the Celebration Suites. One was closed for renovation when we were there but this wasn't a problem as the pool nearest to our building was open. We didn't look at the third pool as it was unheated. There was always a lovely stack of fresh pool towels by the pool and lots of sun loungers which were very comfortable. You also have a good view of some of the bigger rides at Old Town (like the Skycoaster) which are quite fun to watch when you are bathing.

We LOVED the fact that we were staying right next to Old Town and you could walk there in 2 minutes. We were slightly concerned that it might be too rowdy at night but when we were in our room we didn't hear a thing. A lot of reviews say that Old Town is getting run down but to be honest we love it there and have always felt safe.

We found all the staff (front desk, housekeeping and the maintenance guy) at Celebration Suites very happy and polite and nothing was too much trouble.

If you want to stay somewhere fancy this is not the place for you. However, if you don't mind an older property and want good value for money that is clean and comfortable then stay here!

All in all we had a great stay and cannot wait to book again for next year. Thank you Celebration Suites!

Room Tip: Buildings A-H are nearest to Old Town, Bldgs I-L are in the middle and Bldgs M-T are furthest away
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Buschqueen
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

It's always nice to hear from a happy guest! We're proud that you were so impressed with both your rooms and our friendly staff. Thank you for sharing your story with future travelers! We're looking forward to seeing you all again next year as well.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

booked room 5 nights; bad ac, broken bed - wouldnt open or close, dirty. quoted 1 price charged another .people very arguementative. drive all night to get there then gotta argue 30 minutes before they will rent the room thats allready booked. then room dirty, then come home call mgr he said hell give me couple nights free next year which is now then he likes to change facts and lie about his promise so i wont ever stay again.very unprofessional.

Room Tip: not this one
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Anita T
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Anita,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. We should have acted with more patience when you discussed your concerns. I apologize for any stress this may have caused you. I'd like to make this right. Please give us a call at (407) 396-1789 if you'd like to discuss this further.

Best,

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I am staying in the suites as I type and have no complaints, the rooms are clean, nicely decorated and the beds are wonderful! Air con is very good, rooms serviced daily unless you don't want them and then it's easy to just put the sign on the door. Everyone is so very helpful from the reception to maintainence. Nothing is too much trouble. I haven't stayed here before but I have seen the suites on previous visits to Kissimmee, I have had no regrets in booking.
parks are near, Old Town just next door, our own balcony, all I would ask for is a wooden rocking chair to put on it so I can watch everything that's going on :) I am staying with my daughter who has autism and as some would know they are hard to please and she is having a whale of a time!
I would have no hesitation in recommending these suites to any of my friends from couples, singles and families and I will be returning next year.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan W
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Joan,

I'm thrilled to hear that you and your daughter had such a wonderful time! It was so nice to read your kind words. You described us perfectly! Thanks for the lovely review. We'll see you next year!

Reviewed 22 May 2012

our 1st room they put us in had dirty sheets and hair in the bed. WHen I complained, the front desk personell were VERY RUDE!!! The pool was ICE COLD, and the whole place was dirty... the only upside was that it was close to olde town. And the lady working in the little store was nice. This hotel is terrible, I am suprised it remains open.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sharae73
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

We're so sorry to hear about this. We take pride in our cleanliness, so what you've described is completely out of the ordinary. Furthermore, you should have been treated with more grace and patience when you alerted us about your sheets. Please accept our sincere apologies. We want to make this right. Please give us a call at (407) 396-7900 if you'd like to discuss this further and so that we may investigate this. We serve hundreds of guests daily and almost without fail we exceed their expectations for quality and value so we are very disturbed by your experience.

Best,