Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$100
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$199
US$149
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$109
QualityInn
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$154
  • Pool
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$59
Agoda.com
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$110
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$75
US$55
  • Pool
All reviewstrundle bedmaster bedroomsmovie theaterthree bedroomhighly recommend this propertybath condolarge familieslarge kitchendisney parkswasher and dryerbusiness centerpool areahome away from homehot tubliving areaextra towelsfitness center
Reviewed April 5, 2012

First of all, I was talking with Cari at All Star Vacations when I booked my room. We went over everything twice I was told I would have a beautiful lake view. I informed Cari that our party of 6 included my 70+ yr old Parents. First issue we noticed upon arrival is that this resort is kind of hidden and not to many places around it however shopping and dining are within a few miles or a little more depending on what your looking for. As far as our beautiful lake view, well, that turned out to be a corner unit with one view of the pool and another view of trees. I hardly had any view of the so called lake. Next issue, the lack of towels for 6 people staying for 8 days also the bare minimum of cooking pots and pans again for 6 people. Next issue, master bathroom had mold around the entire shower area.All this was discussed at time of booking and I was assured that "you will not have any problems here at all " . Next issue, 3 of those nights we had someone above us banging, clanking and running what sounded like a vacuum cleaner in the middle of the night sometimes at 2am. I had to call security about the constant noise level above us. I must say that most of the issues with towels and pots & pans and the mold they took care of pretty quick. One of our toilets was flushing really slow and plugging from just a few squares of toilet paper, maintenance had to come a few times to correct problem.On our last day the pool was closed for some issue that we had no clue what it was. The game room is a joke, there are about 3-4 arcade game that are outdated and work intermittently. The 2 billiard tables are another joke, the Que balls have huge chunks missing from them. All Star Vacations refund us $260 for our troubles. We feel they could have refunded us more for our troubles but during the middle of the week Cari gave me an ultimatum to pack up and leave that day with a full refund or shut up and enjoy all the crap we misled you to stay here. When I'm paying a premium price and I'm told wonderful things about the property and their not up to the expectations I was led to believe, well I think anyone else would also be unhappy about that. If you do decide to stay here, make sure you go over everything or get it in writing and make sure you get the very top floor if you don't want any noise issues from above. The good about this place is that the condo was pretty clean and service was pretty good for problems. They did offer to move us into a smaller condo with one less bed for the lake view but we needed that extra bed for us. I would recommend other places before I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Look for better values and more amenities. Pick the very top floor.
10  Thank Colonel_Klink_10
LHKGM, Manager at The Berkley, Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

ALL STAR Vacation Homes and Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa make every possible effort to provide each guest with a great experience. Our teams work very hard to ensure that any concern is addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible and to the guest satisfaction. It is very disappointing to us when we cannot meet the expectations of a guest, and we appreciate your comments and feedback.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I can't wait to return June 15-19, 2012. The first time my family and I stayed here was May 2009 in a four bedroom condo apartment, and we do not have the desire to stay anywhere else . The condo apartments at Lighhouse are top notch, and I have not found another place that can compare to this resort. I love the mixed drinks at the outdoor bar/pub, and I look forward to spending more time in one of the pools during this trip.

3  Thank humblebee4
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Loved staying here, second year now. Very clean, quiet, and huge beautiful condo suite. Will definitely return.

3  Thank JulieinOntario
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We found our rooms clean and comfortable. Our condo had ample room for our whole group. The two master suites were perfect since we were 2 families traveling together.

5  Thank Heather F
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We have stayed at the Lighthouse Key Resort 3 times in the last 4 years, and we're scheduled to go back in May. I am so glad we found this place. I am possibly the pickiest person about where I lay my head on vacations, and I rarely stay at the same place twice. These condos are beautiful and super convenient. The decorating is so pretty, and not all outdated like a lot of other vacation homes that you get when you need a full kitchen and laundry room. The countertops in the bathroom and kitchen are granite and the fixtures are all very nice. It's super clean. I've read reviews about bad housekeeping and ant problems but we have never experienced anything negative at all. There is no daily housekeeping but you get a free mid-week stay if you stay 6 nights. But there are plenty towels and soap and such to last a week. And since there's a washer/dryer, it's not a problem to wash a load if you need to. The pool is HUGE and never crowded. We've never been there and seen more than 2 people besides us. This is why it's great that it's a "small" resort with only 2 buildings, 5 floors each. It's very close to Disney and there are shuttles provided if you want that. We always just drive since it's so close so we can come and go as we please from the parks. Even when we don't go to Disney, we love to stay here. There are restaurants close by and it's not far from any of the main attractions. And you can't beat the price. I will keep coming back!

Room Tip: There are 1BR rates. You have to ask for a 1BR, but you actually get the same units you would get if you book a 2BR. It's 1 master and 1 kids room with a twin bed and trundle, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining, living, laundry. Limited number of these though. Just look for 1BR on the sites.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple