We stayed at the Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa for 8 days while we were in Orlando for our daughter's dance competition. The resort did not disappoint. The pictures on the website are EXACTLY as the resort looks. The rooms were amazing and the bathrooms were huge. It was like having a home away from home. The pools were great and tons of comfy lawn chairs for everyone to use (although the resort was only at 65% capacity) but I'm sure when the resort is full there would still be enough for everyone to use. The kitchen was excellent and it had enough of everything that you would need to cook every day if you choose to do so (which we did). I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The check-in was so smooth and our unit was available as soon as we arrived. Nothing negative to say about our stay. If you book here you will not be disappointed. The resort has a 24 hour security guard and the resort is gated so very safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa features spacious vacation condominium rentals 4 miles from Disney with 2-4 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, and covered patios. Resort amenities include: a full service spa, poolside bar, sundry shop, heated swimming pools, meeting space, game & billiards room, 52-seat movie theater, theme park shuttle and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Lighthouse Key Resort And Spa Kissimmee, Florida