All reviews lighthouse key resort trundle bed master bedrooms movie theater three bedroom large families highly recommend this property disney parks bath condo large kitchen washer and dryer poolside bar orlando area home away from home hot tub living area pool side
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Our first time with this resort. I booked for all of us two units for 6 days--had 3 nd 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor & 1st floor last july 2012. This was so far the best resort we've ever stayed. Clean nd large rooms more than enough space for parents and kids, lots of restaurants nearby, accessible to groceries, gated resort, equipped kitchen and quiet complex, They also offer a shuttle to some of the disney locations which works for 3 different families with kids ranging from 4-13 y/o having only one huge van since we dont go to same area attractions daily. My friends was so happy with my choice. Planning to stay here again next time we go back to Florida, soon! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: building 1 is closest to the lounge and pool area..
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank melinda r
Reviewed September 24, 2012

the good-beautiful and great location. all the good resturants are close and disney is just 5 or 6 miles. arrived early and they gave us early check in.

the bad-every thing is closed,the deli, and the bar, we have a 2 bed room although the bed in the second room is unsleepable its a trundle bed. we asked to be moved but they said they were full. funny the parking lot is empty and when I went on line they had plenty of units available. we asked for wash cloths, they were out of them. Best of all I was in the tub and cut my head on the very sharp handle they offered me a bandaid I asked the management to look at the handle but they sent a maintenance man that didn't understand why he was here. I went to the clinic and receive 4 staples. I was also disappointed in how dirty the pool was. We travel 4 weeks a year and never had all this go wrong, will never come back here.

Room Tip: do not get a room with a trundle bed, be careful in the bathtub very sharp handle if you hurt your self too bad they have no desire to change the handles so other people don't get hurt
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank blair l
LHKGM, General Manager at The Berkley, Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

We too are disappointed the resort did not meet your expectations. Our team was responsive to the issues you experienced and it was our understanding that you were satisfied with the efforts to resolve the issues during your stay. It is always our intention to provide the very best vacation experience for all of our guests. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you to restore your good faith in our Resort and serve you again in the future. I can be reached at 321-329-7000 ext 205
Laura Sherman

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was our first stay at Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa and we will stay again. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I loved having a utility room with a full size washer and dryer. We had everything provided that we would need. Everything looked just as it did on the website. We really enjoyed the pools. The spa are was immaculant and comfortable. The location was perfect! We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dangie1985
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed in Building 2, Room 202, nice view, but not enough to see the fireworks from the park. Room again is wonderful, just need to do a little cleaning with the spiders and ants (especially these somehow coming from the window edge). Second time staying at the place in for three weeks in August 2012.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Cathleen K
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stay at this resort every year. The condos are large and beautiful. The master bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious. Large washers and dryers in every unit. It seems like one of them breaks every visit. Perfect resort to stay at if you are competing in a sporting event at the Wide World of Sports. Brand new restaurants located close to the resort. The pool is clean. The only downside is that you are not allowed to bring outside food into the pool area. You have to order from the pool cafe.

Room Tip: Request to stay in the building closest to the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family