We Stayed 18 nights in a 3 bedroom condo, the accommodation was excellent and spacious with all mod cons included. The resort is small and safe and only several miles to Disney it is however a 30 minute drive to sea world, international drive, outlets and malls which should be a major consideration if you've seen Disney.
I would stay again and have no problem recommending the resort and the only thing stopping me from scoring it 5 stars was the Internet connection and TV channels which was in todays hi-tec world was simply awful. The wifi didn't work in any of the bedrooms, the speed was snail pace and the connection dropped constantly which frustrated everybody no end
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa features spacious vacation condominium rentals 4 miles from Disney with 2-4 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, and covered patios. Resort amenities include: a full service spa, poolside bar, sundry shop, heated swimming pools, meeting space, game & billiards room, 52-seat movie theater, theme park shuttle and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Lighthouse Key Resort And Spa Kissimmee, Florida