1,097 results
All reviews cleaning fee living room free dvd rentals bahama bay full kitchen three bedroom laundry room washer and dryer toilet paper twin beds stayed in building screened balcony disney parks dvd player ice maker second bedroom home away from home
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This was our first trip to the theme parks, It was my gift to my girls who are 11 and 9. I did so much research on tips and advise on what to do and what not to do. I came across reviews on the Caribe Cove Resort and there was a lot of negative things said about it. I decided to take my chances because the price was right. we were super impressed when we got there. The hotel was very clean and tons of room, it was great for us because we all had our own bedrooms with walk out sliders on to a screened in porch. The only thing negative I have to say is that the beds were not very cozy. The pool was nice, not giant but nice. Its was about a half hour drive to Orlando but worth the peach and quite. We cant wait to go back, Caribe Cove will be our spot to stay from now on.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jamie m
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We didn't stay in a Caribe Cove run condo, we found a privately owned one that was for holiday rentals. It was clean, great kitchen and all the provisions you would need. The covered lanai was great for having lunch and very secluded overlooking the forrest. The pool was fantastic with a lovely view. The music that is piped through is very relaxing and not obtrusive. The pool is huge! Plenty of space for everyone and considering we had some very cold weather it was still very warm! Previous reviews are wrong, they clearly think a pool should be the same temperature as your bath water!! The location was great, just down the road from a Publix and Wal Mart. 5mins from the 27 and less than 10 mins to the Interstate 4. Pauline was a fantastic host and on hand to help us in our time of need. We will
definately be staying there again and telling all our friends to do the same!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank alicia-andrew
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I booked this resort on Bookit.com and was surprised to find out about all of the etceteras that were added once I got there. My hotel room cost $140 for 2 nights and the additional fees were $75. I checked with both Bookit and the hotel itself and these fees are not clearly marked. I live in Tampa and stay in Orlando regularly for the weekend. I have never experienced cleaning fees like these. Stay at the Parc Corniche for a great condo with a reasonable cleaning fee.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank disneyworldnerd
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I read many reviews on this resort and frankly don't want to be inside the heads of those that gave it negative ratings. It can't be a pleasant place to be. This resort is one of the deals of the century. For less than $100 per night, all-in, taxes, resort and cleaning fees included, we got an approximate 1,600 sq. ft. three bedroom apartment with large screened balconies and a full kitchen. Have paid more for hotel rooms that were so small I had to go outside to change my mind. There are two large bathrooms and three televisions. The resort also has a nice swimming pool, small exercise room, free movie rentals, free coffee and computers in the office, sauna, steam room and a small store to buy some necessities. Front desk staff were first class, super friendly and helpful. We were upgraded from a two bedroom to a three at no extra charge. If you want to buy stamps or mail letters, they help with that. There was even a nice touch of some of the towels folded to look like swans on the master bed. The only thing I could think to improve would be the internet connection which forces you to sit near the TV to get access.

Room Tip: Try to get buildings 1 or 2, they are closest to the pool
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank philf2
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I booked Caribe Cove resort through a special by bookit.com. This was an amazing deal at $68.00 per night. My suite was 2 bedroom and 1400 sq feet of living space. It was very clean, spacious, high ceilings and the fridgerator even had an icemaker. Kitchen was equipped with everything you could need.
The resort did charge me an extra $134.00 for house cleaning and gratuities, but over all, the best deal anywhere around for my 7 days. No parking charges, internet was free, but lan connection only in living room. Wifi was only available in receprion area, no big deal... all good.

Free coffee available, no continental breakfast, but for what you get, I was not at all surprised. Shopping is also close by, super target there for groceries and anythging else. Plenty of restaurants along highway 192.

Large outdoor swimming pool, and jacuzi with plenty of reclining chairs to soak up the sun..

Caribe Cove is very similar to Bahama Bay. I would pick Bahama Bay for restaurant, larger facility to walk around.

I highly recommend Caribe Cove..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business