1,099 results
All reviews cleaning fee living room free dvd rentals bahama bay full kitchen steam room three bedroom laundry room washer and dryer twin beds stayed in building screened balcony disney parks dvd player ice maker second bedroom home away from home
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Enjoyed our 3 bedroom, 5th floor condo, March 10 - 17th. Very spacious, comfortable and clean. Beds were great (not hard like some reviews would lead you to believe). The resort was very quiet and relaxing, however we found there was little to do. Although we enjoyed a few trips to the pool, it was not very big considering the number of buildings here. The resort would benefit from a tennis court, or basketball court, or shuffleboard area, or even a mini put area. Pool surroundings were very basic, although the "infinity" effect of the end of the pool was nice. The clubhouse has a dvd lending machine, which is free once you pay the daily resort fee (about $6 per day). This includes free phone calls within the U.S. A cleaning fee of $65 is charged to cover the costs of cleaning your room after you check out. You are responsible for making your own beds, washing your dishes, washing your towels (if you need to do so during your stay). Laundry soap and dish soap are best purchased at the local WalMart or Publix, located a few minutes away (quite costly at the resort office). The kitchen is well equipped, although we did not have a frying pan, so cooking an omelette was a bit of a challenge. We did enjoy sitting on the screened in balcony, where we watched the fireworks display at Disney each evening. Free Wi-Fi is available in the clubhouse, but not in the rooms. They were installing Wi-Fi capability in the rooms during our stay, but it was not available when we were there. Be prepared to do a lot of driving when you're here as the resort is off the highway and away from stores and restaurants. However, a quick drive gets you onto 192 or highway 27, where you'll find a Walmart (great for groceries, wine and beer), Target, Publix, Walgreens, etc. Further up hwy 27 is a citrus farm, where you can pick your own oranges. A customized school bus with big mag tires takes you around the grove and through a bog area. If you're busy all day at theme parks and just want to come back to your resort for a drink and a swim, then this is the place for you. The staff is very friendly and the woman selling theme park tickets in the clubhouse was very helpful and took plenty of time to answer all of our questions. One note of concern however: a security guard does NOT man the front gate. As a vehicle approaches, the arm of the gate simply lifts, and you can drive right in to the resort. Other resorts are very strict, and a non-resident cannot enter. However, we did enjoy our stay at the Caribe Cove, but I think next time we'll try another resort.

Room tip: A room on a top floor, facing the back pond is best, otherwise you end up looking out over the parking lot. The pool is at the clubhouse, which is only a two minute walk from the buildings.
Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank Dawn A
Reviewed March 19, 2012

The pros-great place, clean, with lots of room. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need for home away from home. The Staff is friendly, the grounds are beautiful, and the pool area is very nice.
The balcony is also a great addition.
The cons- if you look closely you can see wear on the carpeting and living room furniture. And as many others have said, the beds are not super comfortable, but not horrible either, just a little soft and lumpy. This was not a big problem, and for the price we got way more than we expected. Wish they had pool rules, specifically NO Smoking, and NO Foul Language. The obscene language showed up with the spring breakers the first week of March.
But we would stay there again!

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank Ellsie_10
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed at this property from 2/23/12 - 2/27/12 in 4-304. I loved the 3 bedroom suite. It was clean and comfortable. However they advertise free wifi but it's only available in the lobby. There is an Ethernet cable in the room but it only works part of the time. This place is more like renting a condo there is no maid service. However you do have to pay for a Maid to come clean the room after you leave. On the day of check out I left my video camera in the master bedroom in a drawer with the charger. I called as I was on my way home and asked them to check the room. I was told "lost and found" was gone for the day and to leave a message and they would call me back. I did that and did not hear from anyone until I called the following Friday. When I spoke to the woman in lost and found she stated there was no camera turned in. I said to her maybe they did check the drawer like I asked. She said that they have to check every drawer and than an inspector will go through and check every drawer after the cleaning crew. She stated she would check with the inspector and cleaning crew and get back to me. About 4 hours later she called me back and said neither the inspector or cleaning crew saw a camera. So I said either you think I'm lying to you or You have a thief working for you and if they didn’t take it than they didn’t do their job and check all the drawers. I asked her if the room had been rented since my departure which she said it was and there is nothing more she could do. I then proceeded to try and get a hold of a Property Manager or GM , they don’t have either just a director of maintenance. Which I have called 3 times always got the voicemail and only one return call which I missed and called back immediately, with no response. It has now been almost a month and I have yet to speak to anyone from this property. This is not how someone should do business! Also the washer in the room is broken and ruined a large load of my clothes. It stayed on agitating my clothes the entire day we were gone. All and all if the camera incident wouldn’t have happened I would have probably stayed there again. I know it’s my fault for leaving the camera but someone should have called me back by now! I don’t like the fact you cannot get a hold of anyone at the hotel!

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank flutterby238
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We stayed (4 adults and 4 children) at the resort in March for 6 nights and had the 3 bedroom apartment booked

First of all, I would like to say that the hotel itself was very clean and well presented, and the front desk staff were very friendly and professional.

The apartments was exactly like the pictures, the kitchen was well equipped and clean.

The only reason we did not give this resort a five rating because the mattresses were very bad - not comfortable at all. One of the twin beds made a very loud noise

Date of stay: March 2012
3  Thank Mag5605
Reviewed March 12, 2012

THis resort was amazing. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. Beds were comfy, and value was great. only 10 mins from disney and what a great deal!

Date of stay: November 2011