Overall I liked the resort.
Huge suites! Our suite could take up to 10! We were pleased with 2 big bathrooms, that were clean and modern.
Seriously affordable! If you are a family on a tight budget I would recommend Caribe Cove as you can stay for an inexpensive rate as well as prepare food in the kitchen - rather than eating out all the time. We ate breakfast at the resort, and then prepared our lunches for our day at the disney parks - saved us a ton and we ate like kings!
The pool is low key and well maintained. A nice place to spend an afternoon relaxing.
Loved the balconies. Screened in so the critters can't get at you. Was blissful to spend the early morning out there eating breakfast and the late evening drinking wine!!
Ants. Ants. Ants. So frustrating. I felt like I was camping really. If you didn't have all food in an airtight container you would come back to it (say a banana or an orange on the counter) surrounded by a ton of ants. They made little trails through out our rooms and honestly I found it rather disconcerting. I don't like having to worry about that sort of thing indoors. Maintenance came up immediately after we called them to spray... but then you have toxic crap everywhere. Something that needs addressing.
The only other negative is that the beds need to be replaced along with the pilly linens. The beds creak with every movement and are hard! Not very comfortable at all. I wouldn't stay here again for this reason alone.
In the end, I would recommend this place. For a family on a budget, this is the place, it is well maintained with the exception of the two above negatives. It is close to the parks, and is also conveniently located close to many amenities like grocery stores and restaurants. At the end of the day you will be so tired you won't notice the beds aren't blissfully soft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, just off 192, Caribe Cove Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos in elevator buildings. With private screened patios, enjoy dinner outside enjoying the Florida sunshine or kick back in your living room and catch a complimentary movie from the DVD service in the lobby. Around the resort, relax by the infinity pool or take a soak in the hot tub. If being active is more your speed, enjoy our 24-hour fitness center or a game of basketball or billiards. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Cove Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Hotel Orlando
- Caribe Cove Kissimmee
- Caribe Cove Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida