1,095 results
All reviews cleaning fee living room free dvd rentals bahama bay full kitchen three bedroom laundry room washer and dryer high chair toilet paper twin beds stayed in building third bedroom screened balcony disney parks dvd player garbage bags
Reviewed August 1, 2018

My family(my boyfriend, myself, my 13 yr old and my 19 yr old niece) went to Florida so my daughter could shoot in the NASP World Archery Tournament on 7/22. I made reservations at a local hotel early to ensure we would have a room but kept looking for something more fitting. Then I found the Caribe Cove Wyndham Resort. A 3 bedroom, 2 full bath fully furnished condo with two balconies, kitchen, living room, AND A LAUNDRY ROOM plus pool and free DVD rentals was $15 more a night than the hotel I had already booked. I changed and then fretted because "what if"?

Oh no, this place was LOVELY. We stayed in building 2, condo 103 and I could not have dreamed of better accommodations. It was clean, private, comfortable....it was simply amazing. The infinity pool was gorgeous. The hot tub was perfection. The private patios were so comfortable and welcome after days of being out and about.

As we were at the airport waiting on our flights home, we realized we had left some things in the room safe. We called the front desk who directed us to the head of housekeeping and

The only downside I found was that my boyfriend isn't able to walk longer than short distances due to a disability (above the knee amputation). He arrived before we did due to weather related flight delays. When he asked upon checkin for someone to help him to the room due to the distance and his having luggage, he was told that they didn't have the staff to help him.

Stayed: July 2018
Alisande M, Guest Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and apologize we were unable to assist your partner, please let us know in advance of any special needs so we can have someone on hand to assist you the moment you check in.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

A 12 / 10 to the resort . Beautiful location , excellent staff , huge apartment . There was NOT one thing that was missing . It was a too good to be true resort . I stayed with 2 kids . They were so happy . I will definitely return . Amazing ! We miss the resort so much . The apartment was loaded . We felt at home . Thank You :-)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Alisande M, Guest Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

5 of us stayed at Caribe Cove for a weekend trip to the theme parks in Orlando. The accommodations are fantastic! 3 bedrooms with 2 baths, full kitchen and a laundry room gave us plenty of room to spread out for the weekend. I especially enjoyed the screened balcony where I watched the sunrise and dad got sour balloons rising in the early morning.
We didn't use the pool or other facilities, but, the staff are very nice.
I'd recommend Caribe Cove any time!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Alisande M, Public Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Can’t write enough about this resort!! Staff was great! Unit was the best. Comfortable, clean, open, awesome!! Definitely will be stay there every time my family is in Orlando. Didn’t want to leave. A+

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Breanne H
Alisande M, Guest Relations Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Caribe Cove Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals

Thoroughly recommended! I didn’t know it at the time but this resort is run by the same folks as Bahama Bay Resort just up the road. Having stayed at the Bahama Bay I can see the same high standard replicated at the Caribe, although the Caribe is not as large.

We had a two-bedroom apartment and were impressed from the moment we walked through the front door. The bedrooms were spacious with plenty of cupboard space and both had on-suite bathrooms. The living area was big enough for the four adults in our party although the TV in situ was an old cathode ray type. The kitchen was spacious with plenty of cabinets with a safe tucked away in one of the units. This is big enough to accommodate small laptops / kindles and cameras, as well as jewellery and money. A small dining area with six chairs is situated next to the kitchen, although we had breakfast on the large patio each day. There is also an amenity room with washing / drying machines. Everything you’d want inc wi-fi is provided.

Lifts are present in each of the blocks. There is a medium size swimming pool and a small shop where some essentials can be purchased. However, there is a Publix very close by on the 192.

The Resort is situated within easy driving distance to the Parks. For Disney the journey can take some 15 – 20 mins depending on the park, with slightly more for Disney Springs. Universal is around 30 – 40 mins up the I4 depending on traffic. I noticed more traffic on the 192 (Kissimmee) at 10 pm than I encountered at 09:30 am.

When you join the 192 in the evening move into the middle lane as a lot of traffic turns right at various stages e.g. there is a McDonalds which does a lot of business. It’s just easier I found.

Overall I think this is an ideal location for visiting the Parks and I’d stay here again if doing the same thing in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Whiskerss

Thank you we are glad you enjoyed BOTH of our properties!