All reviews mini golf calypso cay high school band the breakfast area front desk mickey mouse waffles redeemed points wawa gas station free breakfast doors slamming loved this hotel hot breakfast microwave and coffee maker hotel is located zero entry yogurt large bathroom
Reviewed May 31, 2016

First I would like to send a shout out to these hotel employees that were great on their guest services.
Skylar and Julie at front desk. They were courteous, friendly and very attentive to our needs while in your hotel.
Kelly at the Tiki Bar. Awesome. And her drinks were delicious.
I won the 2 nights stay through an action at my work, so I am not sure about how much the value for the night stay is or was. I was appreciative I was able to book last minute for the Memorial day weekend. Not that the hotel was not busy. We checked in Saturday, May 28 and checked out May 30.
The food at the tiki bar was very tasty as well. My 5 year old, very picky, granddaughter loved the grilled cheese and even ate the fries. I had the Cuban sandwich, and Empanadas ( bring them back t the menu, please) very good. Delicious.
The complimentary breakfast was on point, and the servers were very busy to keep the food hot and coming. We did not have to wait more than 5 minute for the food to be replenished.
I did have an issue with the first room we were in. The water in the shower was extremely hot and it was licking from the shower door to the outside, (which it was addressed and fixed by the time I came back from the pool that evening).
But since I had my grand baby the next day, I needed a tub. So Julie was willing and able to accommodate us on a very short time. Sooner than I expected, even. Our second room was perfect. Clean, fresh, comfortable bed and pillows.
Yes, I expected to be busy. The pool area is shared by 3 hotels/resorts. Since we were there during Memorial day, it was busy, but no surprised there. We were still able to get a table and or the lounge chairs. And if you are planning to stay longer or come with a large families, you can even use one of the several gas barbecue grills available. The area has them centrally located with tables next to them. Very convenient.
My suggestion for the great pool areas during busy holidays is to dedicate pool monitors to walk around and show presence. Some guests do not have or know public pool etiquette, and they were even eating chicken wings while in the water.
Not the hotels fault for the rudeness of people. But maybe the monitoring of the pool areas would help prevent that abuse.
Besides all, I am planning to go back during a less busy time to enjoy even more.
It is very close to shoppes, Outlets, WDW and restaurantes.

Room Tip: Maybe avoid the holidays.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Livia F
Reviewed May 20, 2016

I stayed at this Marriott hotel for 4 nights and the stay was outstanding. The suite was sizable, clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel was nice and quiet. It’s walking distance to Walmart, Burger Kings, Wendy's, massage shop plus much more but have to cross main highway. No restaurant within the hotel but they had a food bar connected with another part by the pool. I had a tasty turkey club with fries along with a salad and afterwards was a happy camper. The breakfast was free and the meal selections were amazing. I had fresh strawberries, melon, grapes, etc. every morning. Other options were waffles, bagels, sausage, bacon, gravy with biscuits, pasties and much more. The staff was outstanding anytime of the day. I really enjoyed my stay so make reservations and enjoy your stay as well. Smile

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank sbT9238BI
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here because the Hampton next door was full. Springhill appears to be a new property and is clean and well mainy. Rooms are quiet and fresh. There is s nice water feature and putt putt golf in the fenced in reat area, which is great for kids. All in all, I will go back.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Otto W
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

After a disaster at another hotel we found this one. Milly was so welcoming when wr arrived to inquire about a rate and availability.. This hotel is a classic Marriott property.. Clean , comfortable and a lot of amenities including a great breakfast. The rooms are spacious and nice. The property has three pools a splash park, mini golf and grills for guests .. The location is great for visiting Disney .. A uber ride was 8.00..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandyintn12
Reviewed April 26, 2016

We checked into our room (early, which was nice of them to allow), we had plans to visit Magic Kingdom that day. We ask the front desk where the shuttle picks up to which she noted right out front. After that I ask when/how often it comes, and was told it only comes twice per day.. once at 8am and once at 12pm, and only picks you up from the park twice as well. It's extremely inconvenient and basically worthless as we showed up at our room at 1pm.

The room was nice and the hotel looked clean, but we only stayed for about 15 minutes until we decided to find a disney resort that cost the same amount and provided ample shuttle service to the parks. I really wish it was listed and described before our purchase and hopefully this review will help others.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple